Post YOUR Coupe here
By nic
#213318 alright so like a week or two ago i picked up a red 95 civic coupe. just thought id share that with everyone.
By nic
#213325 sorry i dont have pics up maybe tomorow ill have them.basically stock i took off the steelies and put the del sol 5s on off my wrecked sedan
By jayEGR
#213340 sweet ,wee nneeddd pics lol hopefully we can see wat is ur projrct is for it and wat ur going to do an plains :thumb:
By nic
#213441 Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
By nic
#213442 theres the pics
By nic
#213457 yeah i picked it up for a good price next spring i plan on doing the body work and paint just to get rid of the bubbles scratches and chips and things.ill probably get new front and back bumbers and a lip kit.as for suspension i want tokico blue struts kyb shocks and either neuspeed,skunk2,or h&r lowering springs.as far as motor goes i was going to either buy a cheap ebay turbo kit for my d15 or do a mini me turbo. but on the other hand i kind of want to get a b swap and build it then turbo. i dont know maybe ill do both.oh and im going to try to replace my hood asap
By nic
#213461 and i want to do new exhaust new light housings and when necessary high performance disc brakes all the way around.and rims :pedosmiley2:
By jayEGR
#213468 sounds good, nic like the coupe looks like a big project and man does it look good for a start for what u have in store for youll go with ur heart for what u wanna do , i had mine for 8 months and started doing a b swap so its all depending on u and ur budget but like the red coupe that was my first color coupe be careful cuz red is a jnxy color :thumb:
By jsp891
#213476 Nice coupe man. I got a complete ls swap I will sell you. 700. Cash
By nic
#213536 now that im thinking about it i think that im going to do a mini me and turbo that until i decide i want more power im really only looking to get about 200ish hp to start.
By Punksz6
#213725 Nice project Coupe!! :)
By nic
#213761 thanks :chance:
By nic
#214970 so i was coming home today from my friends house who lives like ten min away i hit a small bump turning from a stop sign and i heard the draging of aluminum and my car sounded really loud so i stopped to check it out and what do you know the middle of my exhaust snapped in half and was dragging on the ground