Post YOUR Coupe here
By hondajunkee
#22778 so saturday i went to Beef O'bradys where i also go to watch the Ohio State Football games and after watching them beat akron i go to leave and notice that my car is a little crooked in the parking spot. and upon further inspection someone hit my back bumperand cracked it hard! so hard it miss-aligned the trunk! and ofcourse no note or informing the restraunt jsut drove off, assholes

By ChicagoMike
#22779 Chicken shit hit and runners. :x

I'm sure you'll get it back to where it was though. :thumb:
By york62
#22787 shit man that sucks.. i knwo how you feel.. but mine hitter confessed and payed!!
By Chance
#22789 damn that sucks... fucken stupid shit people
By stefan
#22859 I hope they die of something terrible :x

Good luck on handling it man, this sucks!
By hondajunkee
teal_dx wrote:that was a hard hit :( do you think it will be worth your deductible to claim it on insurance?

thats what i was thinking, but my deductible is 500, ive already bent the trunk bar back down so its lined up, so all it needs is a bumper which for a fresh one there $105 and getting it painted is $125, so i can pay $230, or i can pay $500 and have to deal with my insurance so i think im just gonna deal with it on my own :(
By Gorveatt
#22957 CRUSH KILL DESTROY!!!! :x :x < Me when someone did that to my car, but it wasn't near as bad
By chnzgoofball
#23045 man i hate hit and runners with a pashion!! :x :x :x
By weaponr82
#23100 I always hit and run...wait what are we talking about?

That sux man! People are jerks. I try to park as far away from general population as much as possible. Actually I just stay away from them as much as I can. Does the bar have a security camera? See above pic for a suggestion on how to handle business.