Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ajax1989
#209966 the front end and the swap are nice, but i agree that interior is blah, but to each his own, ill give him props for all the custom work, that shit isnt ez
By Dippin_EG
94_jdm_ferio wrote:the front end and the swap are nice, but i agree that interior is blah, but to each his own, ill give him props for all the custom work, that shit isnt ez

agreed... interior not my cup of tea, but i definitely respect the work that was put into it. good job on his part :thumb:
By sixspeedhatch
#210000 thanks fellas yea the interior is more to showcase his skills as a painter than anything
By MI_excoupe
#210060 Im digging the swap. Gotta give him mad props for all the fab work.
By chrono404
Dippin_EG wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:the front end and the swap are nice, but i agree that interior is blah, but to each his own, ill give him props for all the custom work, that shit isnt ez

agreed... interior not my cup of tea, but i definitely respect the work that was put into it. good job on his part :thumb:

x3

Right before seing the interior i was thinking. "If this was a Sedan, it would be my dream build" Then i saw the interior and was like :o

The Craftsmanship is very well done, everything lines up very good. If it was all black it would look much better IMO, However still a good build. Intrested to see how it progresses.