Post YOUR Coupe here
By twc2010
#208696 My dx with D15b vtec, edelbrock header(soon to be replace with turbo), and magnaflow exhaust. She's not pretty but she is my baby.

By twc2010
#208697 I bought it this way.
By solchild93
#208701 this coupes have potential but you got to lose the body kit bro and the tail light get it to look stock and work from there. this will be a great build. keep us post it.
By twc2010
#208708 I'll work on the body after the turbo is put on. The only thing I plan on doing to the body are the headlights, fenders, front bumper, get rid of some rust and paint that door. It doesn't matter what your car looks like on the outside until you got something under the hood, but thats just my opinion.
By d-mon
#208719 get a drop an lose the bodykit.
lots of potiential
By twc2010
#208723 not sure on the turbo yet. it won't be until around tax time. the car will stay just about the same until then.
By JUICE
#208728 bet you could get someone to trade you stock panels for your fast n furious ones..

you are in indiana, and even better a trailer park. you should have no problem.

i wasn't gonna say anything but,.... god damn son, you could of at least picked up the trash around your car :roll: :lol:
By twc2010
#208730 who in the hell do you think you are. don't judge me you piece of shit. ban me from this fucking forum. why don't you come over here so this trailer park trash can kick your ass. I bet your some dumb rich fucker who gets shit handed to you. you just back the fuck up before something bad happens to you. so just fuck off.
By VerLee24
twc2010 wrote:who in the hell do you think you are. don't judge me you piece of shit. ban me from this fucking forum. why don't you come over here so this trailer park trash can kick your ass. I bet your some dumb rich fucker who gets shit handed to you. you just back the fuck up before something bad happens to you. so just fuck off.

i'm with him on this one.

completely unnecessary juice. :thumbdown:
By teal_dx
JUICE wrote:bet you could get someone to trade you stock panels for your fast n furious ones..

you are in indiana, and even better a trailer park. you should have no problem.

i wasn't gonna say anything but,.... god damn son, you could of at least picked up the trash around your car :roll: :lol:

this isn't honda tech Juice :thumbdown: See you in a few days.
Last edited by teal_dx on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chrono404
twc2010 wrote:who in the hell do you think you are. don't judge me you piece of shit. ban me from this fucking forum. why don't you come over here so this trailer park trash can kick your ass. I bet your some dumb rich fucker who gets shit handed to you. you just back the fuck up before something bad happens to you. so just fuck off.

We dont use language like that on this Forum. Keep it up and I Will Ban you. This is not Hater tech. Thats not the correct way to respond to someone even if they did something you think was uncalled for.

Juice However did bring up some good points. Try throwing the body kit up on Craigslist and offer to trade for some stock parts. Worst Case Sincerio you loose the 5mins it took you to put it online.

Its also a good idea to edit out your license plate #'s.