Post YOUR Coupe here
By blk92hb
#204645 hell yea im glad im not the only one from kc :thumb: . welcome to the site and what part of kc are you from. the coupe looks good on the outside but it look like you are still working on the inside, good luck with the build :thumb:
By Torch_Ind
#204649 love the nes controller on the valve cover thats awesome!!
By H22EJCIVIC
#204660 almost north town and its all in the trunk had to take it apart to mount the shifter box and im waiting on my s2k cluster then to finish waiting on front lip and tow hooks
By blk92hb
#204667 sweet yea im right in the heart of kc im in the downtown area. you should do a diy on the s2k cluster for the site
By H22EJCIVIC
#204668 i will and take pics of it :woot:
By jayEGR
#204689 nice man iam trying to do a b20b swap nice you pain your engine bay or u sent it to the shop , iam thinking on doin it myself , what kind of cat bak is that?
By H22EJCIVIC
#204825 i did all the work my self except painting i traded my friend my sis to paint my engine bay and u will keep it nicer then mine beacuse i had to stuff my h22 in to myengine bay and i scratched alot of my paint!!! :x

yes i said s2k cluster ive seen it alot on youtube and honda tech and i want one in my caoupe!!!!!
By Torch_Ind
#204827 are you running p/s ?

someone told me I would loose that to run H22/F22
By H22EJCIVIC
#204828 in eg yes u lose power stering unless u want to custom make a bracket and u lose a/c to but ek u can keep bothe with the proper brackets and shimming :D
By Torch_Ind
H22EJCIVIC wrote:in eg yes u lose power stering unless u want to custom make a bracket and u lose a/c to but ek u can keep bothe with the proper brackets and shimming :D

ok. I will have to make a custom bracket then for p/s don't care if I loose a/c

did you have to cut anything to clear?
By H22EJCIVIC
#204832 i had to cut the passenger side tranny bracket and cut a whole in the floor for the shift linkge but i went throw the fire wall you can do it either way but on the ps issue i would look into it i put a manual rack in my ex so i didnt have to mess with any of that stuff but anyway hope u dothe research it like i did...(spent 14 days researching the swap and options)
so good luck on ur swap looking in for the pics....
By Torch_Ind
H22EJCIVIC wrote:i had to cut the passenger side tranny bracket and cut a whole in the floor for the shift linkge but i went throw the fire wall you can do it either way but on the ps issue i would look into it i put a manual rack in my ex so i didnt have to mess with any of that stuff but anyway hope u dothe research it like i did...(spent 14 days researching the swap and options)
so good luck on ur swap looking in for the pics....

I know about the hole in the floor cause it's cable shift. vs rod and my car is starting off auto but didn't know about the trans bracket. but i heard you had to mod or cut for for the belt pulley to clear to.

I'm just going to start in to it and see how it goes. I'm not afraid to customize whatever I have to do.