Post YOUR Coupe here
By cjw_89
#204366 Dont hate please :oops:

1994 Civic coupe:Bone stock auto when i got my hands on it.Here is what i have done to it.

1.8 Dohc swap/5spd
Integra seats/cluster(modded)shift knob
ek mirrors/side skirts si spoiler(soon coming off)
jdm console/taurus coin cup holder.
Se clock and sunvisor :P
Tinted tails.euro clear corners?
Cai ,strut braces f/r
Sitting pretty on 1.75 megan racing springs
Integra f/r sway bars/lcas
Integra map light
Se arm rest
7% tint last summer
Forgot to mention si door pockets/componest speakers/tweeters

Future mods are projectors flat black hood/trunk lid.Spoiler is going.Then possibly chop the quarters out and do them perfect and then a shot of paint it has 16 year old paint so...Engine wise obd2 valve cover,new cam seal and a engine bay overhaul ;) Hope you like what pics i have.

Blame the woman lol

By VerLee24
#204368 i'm a fan!

believe it or not my original plan was to model my car as if they made an eg 99-00 si. i was going to paint ek side skirts mirrors and spoiler to match the car milano red with 99-00si rims.

imo i would put in red/white tail lights and use washers on the bottom to bump out the front fender a little bit to make the side skirt gap less noticable
By cjw_89
#204397 thanks for the feedback.But i nearly cried the day that fender gapped.I was trying to to jack the car up and the jackwasnt in quite enough.So the rocker drove the fender up and now it rubs off the door.I guess i will do the washer trick on front more so then the back ??? Good idea. What do you guys think,tinted tails with a black trunk lid and black hood.Then gold badging. i LIKE GOLDDDDD :thumb:
By cjw_89
#204399 you were saying about red/white tails i havnt seen a replica of 99-00 tails yet for this they are like red/clear imo theyre ugly. no offense to anyone who has them. Ill try and get some interior pics up tonight .