Post YOUR Coupe here
By sdots
#74138 OH NO! fuck man, your coupe was dope aswell bro. It's a bad sight on that trailer. Well good luck with your new teg, still prefer your coupe, looks a lot better :)
By a_CoUpE
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:hahah the Teg will remain roughly stock.. no more.. money pit.. :)

bull corn lolol
By LowTEC-Derbo
a_CoUpE wrote:
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:hahah the Teg will remain roughly stock.. no more.. money pit.. :)

bull corn lolol

whatever is transferable from the old civic parts, will go on the GSR.

so far the APEXi N1 Coilovers and the Comptech sway bar kit is on...

oh dear...

but i took off the head friday, look what I found.

Just absolutely WOW!
By Greasedmonkey
#75285 Looks like you just bought money pit number two!!! Anyone else agree with looks like you just bought head work?
By Faded_Milano
#75292 daaaaaaaaamn
By Gorveatt
#75294 :shock: shit boy wtf?
By Classiccarsrule85
#75295 wow someone was riding that hard when that happened i bet jeezus well now you can just rebuild the head or the whole darn thing lol boost or n/a or whatever you wish
By marvinp8700
#75305 yeah they are all money pits in the end
By LowTEC-Derbo
Greasedmonkey wrote:Looks like you just bought money pit number two!!! Anyone else agree with looks like you just bought head work?

actually a friend of mine.. is rebuilding his extra stock gsr as a race motor so he is going to straight trade me heads since he has to rebuild it anyways. :)

YAY.

well.. money pits = hondas :(
By VegasCivic
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:well.. money pits = hondas :(

:lol: sad but true

but thats an acura :thumb:
By OmarG
#75519 Man. I remember last year when I first came to the site, it was your car that inspired me. I always showed my friend "derbo's car" when I was talking about my future mods. I'm going to miss that car man. :(

Now I have to look up to stefan. :thumb:
By Vti93T
#112433 leave it up to noobs to post in old threads :lol: