Post YOUR Coupe here
By jdmtuned231
#71210 hey man let me know... looking for an FMIC and a bolt on downpipe. doing a full build with boost this winter... 400 HP and 11's here we come.
By CivicTypeR
#71225 I call dibs on your denjis. :thumb:

If you're selling up, what you planning on getting next? Please don't say a beemer. :thumbdown:
By MI_excoupe
#71379 wow man.. im sorry this happened. there goes my favorite EG ever.. :(
By Grat
#71453 jeez everyone is already calling dibs on parts :o
By Greasedmonkey
#71540 We are just trying to fund his 335 fund!
By Bouli
SlipCivic wrote:I call dibs on your denjis. :thumb:

:x
By Bouli
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:
teal_dx wrote:this is going to be a sad day in Civic-EG history :cry:

indeed. I was already sad letting go of the weds :(

Dude don't sell the parts :(

Just put in a stock d16z6 or so.....
By LowTEC-Derbo
#71895 too late.

Luckily at work.. there was a trade-in over the week. a 97 bone stock GSR with 123k on the dial. I will most likely get it and just swap over whatever i can leaving the engine stock. :)

but its green/tan so I might just leave the gsr stock.
By Bouli
#71902 What parts are you gonna sell then :P
By LowTEC-Derbo
#71951 well there is a guy that might buy the shell.. so maybe alot of parts..or maybe barely anything. I'll post up a post of the parts left after I get rid of the shell.
By Outkast-Jayco
#72149 Dude lemme get your center console....you know since you sold the Weds to Jon without even consulting your EG homie....hahahaha.

Naw seriously its too bad about the ride....but it seems like everyone out here is getting out of the scene....just promise me your not getting a 1 series....bwahahahaha,
By LowTEC-Derbo
Outkast-Jayco wrote:Dude lemme get your center console....you know since you sold the Weds to Jon without even consulting your EG homie....hahahaha.

Naw seriously its too bad about the ride....but it seems like everyone out here is getting out of the scene....just promise me your not getting a 1 series....bwahahahaha,

1 series isn't practical jay. hahah

335 :)

but right now I got a GSR for the time being. Jon said you might want my recaros since Steve flaked? :)
By CivicTypeR
#73051 I want that pipeing :( hard to find turbo piping which you'll know will fit.
By LowTEC-Derbo
SlipCivic wrote:I want that pipeing :( hard to find turbo piping which you'll know will fit.

slip..

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/_Car-Truck- ... trksidZm38

These are essentially the same. I had to make minor cuts in mines to get it to work properly.

unless you want to buy my whole turbo kit for $2300. :)