Post YOUR Coupe here
By 95c1v1c
#199733 Image

Been on this forum for a few years and have never posted my ride, its a daily driver so I don't think I will boost it. Used to have a 94 coupe and sold it with 222000 miles on the odo. There was a hole in my heart until I found this black coupe....now I'm alright again. Work in progress, I do all my own work and am an aircraft mechanic so am not afraid of a little labor. I am also familiar with the 1999 thru 2005 BMW 3 series as I used to have one and did all my own maintenance on it.

Tinted
Ebay adjustable springs
17" rims
GSR black leathers
CAI
Stainless headers
Aliuminum radiator
PGMFI kill switch
ABS discs all around
Texas sun killed black peeling used up paint
Spash guards
OEM floormats[/i]
By Ajax1989
#199827 lookin good man!

what else is planned for it?
By 95c1v1c
#199828 I wanna open up the exhaust from the downtube on back. I need my car reliable so I prolly won't do cams or anything like that. I hate the sound of most cars, I want a sound similar to a WRX tone....throaty. mostly planning cosmetic stuff for the time being. I bought a manual rack and pinion for it and just finished the overhaul on it.
By 95c1v1c
#237198 Got a cheap exhaust OBX "type R" cat back.....sounds terrible
Painted black again fresh
Converted power to true manual steering complete with subframe swap
OEM lip installed
New windshield!
By Fada Blayne
#237201 Sounds terrible as in crappy?
By 95c1v1c
#237213 BWAAAAAAAA POP BWAAAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRRRR BWAAAAAAAPOP
By cesash
#237235 Realy sweet coupe but that wheels hmmmm change it ! :)
By 95c1v1c
#237241 You don't like my wheels??? Should I paint 'em black to match or what?? I like 'em that way.
By TrailerTrash
cesash wrote:Realy sweet coupe but that wheels hmmmm change it ! :)

same.

I loooove the look of the car but the wheels take away from it... I would have to paint them black and tuck them up in the fenderwells.
By cesash
#237302 I thing its too big and it mismatches exemplar
. Its not bad but i didnt like it ;)
By 95c1v1c
#242487 Pics of new paint, oem lip and exhaust...

By Punksz6
#242615 Nice man!! X2 on the wheels though. Some 16s or 15's will look really good but if 17s what u like than thats kool..
By dbrooks
#243263 ha i love how modest you are with your title. im diggin your car! :thumb:
By 95c1v1c
#249111 Installed a 4door integra map light this week and took a pic next to my Pilot.