Post YOUR Coupe here
By Spitfire Riggz
#194658 I already put these up in the newbie section but here they go again :) It has a jdm d16a also known as a zc vtec. Yes it exists! Okay so anyways here it goes

Need a new header!! Lol i think this is the original header! 220xxx miles!

sorry about the gay camera phone pics, especially this one

Rear Disc brakes

antenna delete! There was some residue because before it was being covered in tape lol and it started raining! But goo gone works miracles!
By chilango41
#195101 Nice coupe :thumb:
By Boods
#195108 Nice :) And awesome engine :P Not too keen on the headlights though, Swap them out for some OEM ones, and get some amber corners. what's your long term plans with it?
By Spitfire Riggz
#195112 Thanks a lot guys your the first ones who havent hated on it :D yeah the lights I dont like but you cant do everything right away you know? First the important things. Long term First i want to do the suspension. Kinta94 on here might sell me his skunk2 lowering springs. I guess you cant really call that too much suspension lol. Right now im trying to straighten out the body, rust dents missing trim etc. After all that im really not sure if I wanna do a b-swap or do the rest of the bolt ons. I dont know about boosting it, what do you think i should do? (watch the price lol)
By Spitfire Riggz
#195138 cool! Not too soon though lol wait for my paycheck and then buy your coilovers!!
By Eg6H2D
#198022 Nice coupe. Damn te infomous D16A VTEC!! (ZC) .. i have always wanted to see one!!! And here it is!!

If your thinking of gettin new header. PM me and ill grab those off of you,

No sure why but you dizzy is on retard setting. if u can, move it towards the center. unless you have it like that for a reason.

Like the coupe!! :thumb: :thumb:
By jerko
kinta94 wrote:I'll deffinetly sell you the skunk2 lowering springs if i buy a new set of coilovers. which should be pretty soon! :thumb:

Did you buy Kintas springs yet? You've seen mine...Lower it already...were all waiting!!! :lol:
By Ajax1989
#198514 nice coupe man!! :thumb:
By Spitfire Riggz
#199063 Thanks a lot guys!! Sorry i havent been on here for a while! But no im having a lot of trouble finding a job :cry: you know how hard it is. All i can do is this :pray: Anyway about my dizzy! Yeah!! Those pics are from when i first got the car! I was on hondacivicforum.com complaining about how i was only getting 15 mpg!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I replaced the fuel filter and air filter and finally got to the timing! LOL IT WAS SUPER ReTARDED! nowadays im getting around 27 city so thank god thats over lol. I practically did the whole tune up! I really wanna lower it though, I really cant wait.
By Ajax1989
#202079 hey man do u have any specs on your motor?
By Spitfire Riggz
94_jdm_ferio wrote:hey man do u have any specs on your motor?

Its really nothing to get exited about its just a rare motor. Its about the same as the regular ex one, just more torque. From what ive researched it has 130 hp and 130 tq. around that much torque
By Spitfire Riggz
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:like the car man you need to get some smaller wheels sorry bout not havin a job i recently lost mine and it sucks daddybags

I know I would like 16s, today I actually hit a curb pretty bad... =( I didnt take it too bad but its still a bummer
By Ajax1989
#202203 ok, i was close on the hp range..lol, i wasnt sure, so i thought id ask someone that has one :thumb: