Post YOUR Coupe here
By jrhdominos
#202225 I really hate to chime in on your page, but correct me if Im wrong, (unless your d16 is heavily modded) there is no way your motor, stock, has 130 lb/ft tq...do you mean 103 lb/ft tq??? Torque is a matter of displacement for the most part, and a stock d16 in no way would have 130 lb/ft tq. I could be wrong..but i had to say something..
By chrono404
jrhdominos wrote:I really hate to chime in on your page, but correct me if Im wrong, (unless your d16 is heavily modded) there is no way your motor, stock, has 130 lb/ft tq...do you mean 103 lb/ft tq??? Torque is a matter of displacement for the most part, and a stock d16 in no way would have 130 lb/ft tq. I could be wrong..but i had to say something..

x2

I wiki'd the D16a1 and it has 103lbs/ft tq, Has to be a typo.

The 99+ B20B/B20Z's have 130lb/ft tq. Unless you have a Built D16 there is no way you have 130. Torque doesn't necessarily do with displacement, but rather how much stroke you have. longer stroke = more torque, but less revs, shorter stroke = less torque, more revs.
By Eg6H2D
chrono404 wrote:
jrhdominos wrote:I really hate to chime in on your page, but correct me if Im wrong, (unless your d16 is heavily modded) there is no way your motor, stock, has 130 lb/ft tq...do you mean 103 lb/ft tq??? Torque is a matter of displacement for the most part, and a stock d16 in no way would have 130 lb/ft tq. I could be wrong..but i had to say something..

x2

I wiki'd the D16a1 and it has 103lbs/ft tq, Has to be a typo.

The 99+ B20B/B20Z's have 130lb/ft tq. Unless you have a Built D16 there is no way you have 130. Torque doesn't necessarily do with displacement, but rather how much stroke you have. longer stroke = more torque, but less revs, shorter stroke = less torque, more revs.

Chrono it's a D16A, not a 1 after that!!. JDM "ZC" VTEC. it's what came are the 89 integra.. it's JDM. remmeber we are always a lil late here in the US receiving things!! Dont really know why this one was made.. it's like the jdm d15B . if im not mistaken. it was made right after that JDM d15b.. a lil more boost in torque. since the d15B ran nup 5hp more then the d16z6 here in the US. idk. :thumb: