Post YOUR Coupe here
By jerko
Spitfire Riggz wrote:
Annoyingricer wrote:have to say it looks really good actually! how much has it been dropped by then?
I actually think the 17s look really good as well!

front end needs a lip though, looks a bit like, tilty up lol.

but I have to say i do really like it in all honesty :) What's the next step then? Also did you use the honda-tech write up exactly?

yeah he mentioned earlier he was getting a lip right after. But anyways it looks awesome man!! I told you those 17's wouldnt give you a problem! They look perfect!! Hopefully i get mine soon! And ill post some pics also!

cool, can't wait to see it..do it soon!!
By jerko
heathw_2005 wrote:hot ride looks great

Thank You, just checked out your ride...VERY nice!! :thumb:
By Spitfire Riggz
jerko wrote:
Annoyingricer wrote:have to say it looks really good actually! how much has it been dropped by then?
I actually think the 17s look really good as well!

front end needs a lip though, looks a bit like, tilty up lol.

but I have to say i do really like it in all honesty :) What's the next step then? Also did you use the honda-tech write up exactly?

The drop for the front is 2 1/2 inches, the rear is 2 1/4.I basically used the honda tech write up. I had to remove the outside LCA bolt as well to get the rear strut out. I also did not use a compressor for the springs. Cut a slit in the middle of a towel, put it over the strut bolt on top, tightne the other ends of it, lay it on the ground with your buddy holding it down while your loosening the nut. The first one was scary, it makes a little "popping" noise. After the 1st..all was well. My next purchase is going to be either headers or a lip. Do headers make that much of a difference? Also, I'm not going to pay that much for a brand name lip. I'll probably get an ebay one or s omething.

Our cars only have one header :P someone always has to say it! Anyway yeah for me its also header next. Depends on which one you get, the better your car breathes the better! Thats always a must! I think they add good sound too
By jayEGR
#199100 ive got the same intake and that shit radals does it supost to sound like that ? does your intake do the same cuz mine sounds like shit iam thinkin about changing it i have the samed one ? but like the civic mines a 95 also but i did rear disc conver. :thumb:
By jerko
jayEGR wrote:ive got the same intake and that shit radals does it supost to sound like that ? does your intake do the same cuz mine sounds like shit iam thinkin about changing it i have the samed one ? but like the civic mines a 95 also but i did rear disc conver. :thumb:

you mean rattles? as in like its metal to metal? Check to see if your filter is hitting the bottom. Every bump will make it rattle if its touching whatever is underneath it. mine was as first, then I had to tighten the clamps with a ratchet instead of a screwdriver to make it tighter.
By jerko
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:so when are you gonna get some decent wheels and get rid of those ugly things

You think your wheels look better than mine? :shock: LOL. Anyhow..I like my wheels. I also appreciate the comment. I like your honesty. So I will be honest as well. I will probably catch hell for this but here it goes. I think most rotas, si wheels, and fat fives are ugly as sin. Especially fat fives. NASTY!! I would rather not drive my car than rock fat fives. I would be embarresed to drive down the road on those generic looking wheels. LOL. The only rotas I would rock would be slips. Thanks again for the comment..Much appreciated.
By jayEGR
#199338 thganks man but i think its somethin else not sure it sounds like metal to metal but dnt think its that its gotta be under neath my motor or some where under the hood an it pisses me off cuz it come and goes away when i drive an go u hear when u aclerate then when iam slowin down u hear again but complete stop sometimes u hear but then u dnt its metal to metal i know that for sure
By jerko
jayEGR wrote:thganks man but i think its somethin else not sure it sounds like metal to metal but dnt think its that its gotta be under neath my motor or some where under the hood an it pisses me off cuz it come and goes away when i drive an go u hear when u aclerate then when iam slowin down u hear again but complete stop sometimes u hear but then u dnt its metal to metal i know that for sure

maybe its ur exhaust hitting something, or even maybe even the metal disc shield behind your rotors..I would start with those two things..maybe its one of the two...if not good luck on finding it.
By jerko
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:honestly i agree with you about most rotas and fat fives i hate fat fives if those hot swaps were a little smaller id rock them i just hate giant wheels on civics

LOL..Im the exact opposite...I don't like little wheels. BUT, I think I would have a little better ride if I had 15's
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#199433 jayEGR it might be the heat sheild thing right under the cab its happening in my coupe and i hate it it sounds like a little metallic pinging in mine ive been thinking about just cutting mine off i dont think itd hurt anything