Post YOUR Coupe here
By elrompetoto
Brandonthesmith wrote:man i've probably read through this whole thread like three of four times and i never get tired of seeing the transformation this car takes you've got dope style man this car is all around inspiration. :thumb:

thanks bro and wate and c 2013 is going 2 be fun. cant make up my mind v6 or k20
By Punksz6
#325119 Nice going H22 as well!! :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#325155 Yo toto, you dat nigga! Lol jk you know in always fucking with you. I briefly owned a h powered car and its a ton of fun.And despite wat ppl say H trannies can hang vs converting to h2b. Nose heavy but besides that everything is a go ! Goodluck bro :thumb:
By elrompetoto
Fada Blayne wrote:Yo toto, you dat nigga! Lol jk you know in always fucking with you. I briefly owned a h powered car and its a ton of fun.And despite wat ppl say H trannies can hang vs converting to h2b. Nose heavy but besides that everything is a go ! Goodluck bro :thumb:
it's just cheaper 2 do the h2b and I have a built b16 trans so I know once I get the car 2 grip ima be killing the streets an just in case I don't like it I can allways go back sins I have 2 do no cutting
By stubrun
#328949 awesome car bro, looks really good