Post YOUR Coupe here
By DJStreetz
#192045 Okay well i have been into civic for some time now have had my share of lots of civics and integras. well anyways here's the story on this one.

so i wake up one morning and I'm sitting home board on my day off from work. so i start looking on craigslist like always and then i look in my home town craigslist which there is never anything good on haha and i see it 93 Honda civic B16 $2800. so i think to my self how in the world could i come up with $2800 in one day. i was like hmm well i do have a couple cars i could trade. at the time i had just bought a 95 auto accord for $600bux and a 98 dodge Dakota for $440 and a laptop i got for free. so i thought what could it hurt to offer him to trade right!!? well i did and he said he would come check the cars out. so i waited a few hours and he came and said he wanted to think about it :( so i said what could i do to make it so we can do this right now.....i said what bout some money and the cars... he said well give me $200 and the cars well i only had about $150 so i said what bout $150 and the cars he said naw. sooo i said well i got a p28 also and he said okay.. so anyways we went about the trade. and that was about 2 weeks ago. so today i decided to take it to the track and get some kinda time out of it before i turbo it! so i went out put the radials on it. and off to the track i went with a few buddy's. well i have never ran with radials before so i made a few test runs lunching at about 3k and all i got was a lottt of wheel hop. so i decided to launch higher so i get to the line and bring it up to 4200 and the light turns green and Snap!!!!! the axel broke at the hub. so now tomorrow i have to go back out and fix it anyways lol on to some pic's!

well here is the car when i first got it.
And here is what she looks like so far i need to get some more pics asap lol
By DJStreetz
#192050 well here are some pics of some cars i have owned
We will start out with the 97 civic i had a few winters ago
Well i got board of it and decided to sell it so i swaped a single slam in it..
New rims and side skirts i hate body kits so i tryed to do what i could..

thats just one of my Favorite cars i have here is my other favorite cars :P
This is it when i first got it no motor or trany...

Here are some pics of it with the b18b1 swap i put in it.

Here are some pics with new rims i put on it

well thats all for this post haha its getting to long
Enjoy Everyone
By DJStreetz
#192143 No one has nothing to comment?
By Ajax1989
#192185 sucks about ur axel man

im really likin that crx :thumb:
By DJStreetz
#192231 Yeah its okay tho i got her all fixed up today also installed some nice vision amber corners
By DJStreetz
#192461 Well nothing new for today just installed a cd player and some new speakers...