Post YOUR Coupe here
By petecivic
#20178 Hello my name is Pierre-Luc and I'm from Montreal canada

So it,s my little ride..I have it until 3 years and I made it to my taste :wink: not too much ,just enought
I made the car by myself (body and motor) so i'm very proud of me and of the car
The motor is a F20b 98 from europe and it has 215 hp so it's very cool with the trans LSD its the top!
so you can let me know what you think about(sorry my english is not the best)

and me 8)
By ohDirka
#20179 very nice coupe
By ChicagoMike
#20181 Well done, thats a pretty sharp coupe!! :thumb: LSD is the shit, aint it!!?!! :wink:

Welcome to the site too BTW!! :woot:
By Bouli
#20191 Sweeet !!!

i really dig your engine !!!
By Civic_HatchSI
#20198 welcome and very sweet coupe! I actually loved the shaved tail gate I normally hate anything to do with that but you made it look super clean! nice work :thumb:
By JDM michael
#20200 very different mate i really like this :D
By Chance
#20217 thats pretty sick! only thing that bugs me about it is the shaved trunk, shaved trunks look odd to me.... but definetly a very clean coupe!!!!!
By -EJ1- COUPE
#20235 hey we are like brothers well your motor is similar to my h22 and i have an lsd :lol: well clean nice coupe welcome bro :woot:
By chnzgoofball
#20247 nice coupe!!!! :thumb: very tastefully modded

sorry newbie question here but f20b?? i have never heard of that... what car is it from??
By petecivic
chnzgoofball wrote:nice coupe!!!! :thumb: very tastefully modded

sorry newbie question here but f20b?? i have never heard of that... what car is it from??

first thx 4 all the good comments I appreciate a lot :wink:
and for the motor it's from a accord SIR-T from Japan or Europe original it has 197hp and 145lbs torque but with the chip...215hp and 154lbs ...on the 1/4 it's like 13.8 :hehe:
By chnzgoofball
petecivic wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:nice coupe!!!! :thumb: very tastefully modded

first thx 4 all the good comments I appreciate a lot :wink:
and for the motor it's from a accord SIR-T from Japan or Europe original it has 197hp and 145lbs torque but with the chip...215hp and 154lbs ...on the 1/4 it's like 13.8 :hehe:

so basically its the dohc version for the accord? isnt the sohc accord motors like f22 or something like that?
By petecivic
#20263 Image

does it look like a sohc?? :thumb:
I heard that this motor is like a h22 but destroke ...they made this motor to participate to a class of race that needed a 2L so they made one for the race...the vtec is like a type R(cam more aggressive) and it has more rev than a h22 so it's a better motor to do lapping.and the weight is less than a h22 too ..so it,s a good motor :wink:
By chnzgoofball
petecivic wrote:Image

does it look like a sohc?? :thumb:
I heard that this motor is like a h22 but destroke ...they made this motor to participate to a class of race that needed a 2L so they made one for the race...the vtec is like a type R(cam more aggressive) and it has more rev than a h22 so it's a better motor to do lapping.and the weight is less than a h22 too ..so it,s a good motor :wink:

thanks alot i learned something new today :thumb: