Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#325151 I finally picked my block up today guys! As for my b16 head,I may have to buy another . Its missing the cam caps and I never anticipated it being this difficult to find another set. So Im trying to get a head that I have tied up with an acquaintance of mine back so that I'll be able to put things together. Ordering my moroso oil pan and gaskets soon. Also picking up an s300 for cheap off my boy :D
By Fada Blayne
#325219 Thanks Al $$$ :)
As you guys can see I got my bottle :twisted:
By Punksz6
#325259 :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#325627 Just purchased some goodies :D

Also got my Nrg 2.0 Black/Neo Chrome quick release on the way along with a few other goodies :thumb:
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:Just purchased some goodies :D

Also got my Nrg 2.0 Black/Neo Chrome quick release on the way along with a few other goodies :thumb:

:thumb: Hell Yeah HOA badges!! I want some RARE LHD floor mats hella bad!! Almost had some but couldn't get em..They were in the Philippines.. Cant wait for them to be installed! :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#325714 I considered the floor mats but since ill be gutting the car it makes no sense :lol: :hehe:
By Fada Blayne
#326456 Moroso Oil Pan on route :D :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#326662 Spent the day pulling apart a new k24z2 block that will be getting sleeved tomorrow :twisted: . It's for another project I'm working on with a friend of mine.
I also took a few pictures for you guys. Picking up a ported out AEBS manifold on Friday from a friend for a good price and my moroso oil pan arrives on Wednesday. Will be purchasing a couple oem goodies from hondapartsnow.com also.

Here is the block

This is the CTR head I have chilling with no cam caps,bummer

Nice ass Ports,previous owner obviously didn't take proper care :(

Golden eagle oil squirter block offs for more oil pressure

Also took a few pictures of the K. The plan is to Darton sleeve it with a 89mm bore along with 13.5:1cp pistons. It should be fun :hehe:

I guess Honda changed the design,because im sure accord blocks didn't have these before

My baby just chilling, oh how I miss driving it

And I had picked this up a while ago but never documented it

And got a gopro on deck!

Things have finally started to move in the direction I want them to. I'm grateful and happy. I'm still waiting on my head from my boy that's been dragging his feet.
By Fada Blayne
#326855 Gotta love coming home to packages in the mail :woot:

By Fada Blayne
#327116 DeatschWerks fuel pump on the way :woot: along with my supertech valvesprings and KMS steel retainers :) :) :woot: