Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#323473 :)
Last edited by Fada Blayne on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Fada Blayne
#323474 Still cant decide what cams to get for my setup. My block has been completed and i was just going to slap my stock b16 head on there but i want POWAH! so now that i have an income ill be saving to buy a few valvetrain parts along with a good set of cams.
I just dont want to make the wrong choice and wind up disappointed, the internet isnt always reliable and everybody is entitled to there own opinions. Skunk 2 cams have been proven to make power but I want to try a different route and see wats up with the BuddyClub Spec 3's. LMK wat you guys think.

Ive also been looking at the type R 4lug conversion, for the price I think it will be a good investment.

IM BACK!
By Punksz6
#323542 :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#325151 I finally picked my block up today guys! As for my b16 head,I may have to buy another . Its missing the cam caps and I never anticipated it being this difficult to find another set. So Im trying to get a head that I have tied up with an acquaintance of mine back so that I'll be able to put things together. Ordering my moroso oil pan and gaskets soon. Also picking up an s300 for cheap off my boy :D
By Fada Blayne
#325219 Thanks Al $$$ :)
As you guys can see I got my bottle :twisted:
By Punksz6
#325259 :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#325627 Just purchased some goodies :D

Also got my Nrg 2.0 Black/Neo Chrome quick release on the way along with a few other goodies :thumb:
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:Just purchased some goodies :D

Also got my Nrg 2.0 Black/Neo Chrome quick release on the way along with a few other goodies :thumb:

:thumb: Hell Yeah HOA badges!! I want some RARE LHD floor mats hella bad!! Almost had some but couldn't get em..They were in the Philippines.. Cant wait for them to be installed! :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#325714 I considered the floor mats but since ill be gutting the car it makes no sense :lol: :hehe: