Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#187520 Hey guys and how are you all doing? Well im new to this site and this is alos my first civic, im more familiar with integras 8) but anyway this is gonna be my new project for a while(ive fallen in love!)

The car is a 93 civic coupe EX. i aquired it from a friend of mine that had crashed the car and did not have the money to maintain it. With that said i had to put together the whole front end (fenders, hood, bumper,etc) but as a result of the damage the hood/the whole front is not linding up properly! im in gap city people and i hate it! Besdes that the car it all set.

I have a JDM d15B in it right now, with spoon sport headers and exhaust.
Full tokikyo coilovers(front and back)
JBL lower control arms

and other misc goodies.
Picks will be up as soon as i finish downloading them from my blackberry :thumb:

My future plans are:
do all necessary body work so my front will look fresh again
Fully Built LS/Vtec( high compression)
New Championship white paint job
Etc

My boy kevins 4dr GSR
Image[/img]
Last edited by Fada Blayne on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
By Boods
#187523 Ah, what made you choose a civic instead of an integra? Simply because it was available? Or because you realised just how amazing they are :D

What're the gaps like and where are they? I had a few when i fitted my bumper today, and i found it was simply the metal "bits" sticking out the front were bent down, so i just mashed them back up with a hammer 8)

Also, what wheels're you planning on getting/have already? and what colour is it atm? Why do i feel like everything i said was a question?
By dro21
#187524 Welcome......pix or i didnt happened :o :thumb:
Edit- nvm i see you posted them
By Fada Blayne
#187525 the pix have been uploaded. the wheels im getting will most likely be 09 Fits or Twisties(gsr wheels)

The gaps are as a result of a bent radiator support. i had to use bungee cords and stuff to full it out. My hood never even would have shut b4 i did that

i got the civic merely because i wanted to do something different. most of my friends have integras and i just wanted to branch off
By Fada Blayne
#187527 It might not look like much, but i think ive done alot to that car. i fixed the park lights that never used to work, installed a window washer system, had to install a radio antenna(the whole 9 yards including the wire), etc. just little bits and pieces that were not working when i got the car. i still dont have a glove box :x :thumbdown:
By JoseEJ1
#188018 Keep working on it. Looks good man. :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#189846 Just thought id give u guys a quick update. i was lucky enough to aquire a gsr block( with block guard ) for $200. So i am going to scratch the lsv build and just proceed to do a "poor mans type R". Block is at the machine shop getting built:
12.5:1 Pistons
Eagle Rods
Ls Crank for that longer stroke.

Unfortunately i havent got the chance to take pics, will do soon.
Looking to fix my front end with my upcoming pay check as well as purchasing my GSR twisties. :D
By Fada Blayne
JoseEJ1 wrote:Keep working on it. Looks good man. :thumb:

thanks man
By Fada Blayne
#195758 So its been a while since i've updated u guys as to whats going on with the car but ive just been mad busy with work.

So here are some more recent picture with my LS special wheels.

All i have done since my last update was install a bumper support/re-inforcement because the previous owner of the car had removed it. I also finally installed my alarm system.
My boy works at the honda dealership and so i took my car over there and got it washed, waxed and buffed. MY BABY IS LOOKING BAD! lmao :woot:

My next step is to install all new suspension bushings followed by a fresh paint job. I finally decided for sure wat colour im going get.... Mini Cooper "pepper white" and im going to paint the roof "Jasmine Black" also known as "Carbon Black." This colour may be found on the M Line BMW's and its known for its slight colour changing capabilites. I already got the colour codes and im getting a good deal on the paint job from the dudes in the collision repair centre @ my job (Herb Chamber BMW/Mini/Porshe. So it should come out pretty fresh.
I decided to paint the roof so that the roof would have that Panoramic look to it, and you guys should feel free to let me know what u think of the idea. All opinions are welcome.
By Fada Blayne
#195764 My motor is still in the machine shop. The $$$ for the build has been tight! things just havent been working out as anticipated. But on the flip side my friend has set aside his CTR head for me( he's still considering keeping it for himself lol). Getting it for $350 and thats a STEAL. Complete, just keeping my fingers crossed. :)
By Fada Blayne
gostt wrote:Need some paint, but nice project, good luck dude :thumb:

Thanks man. Working on it paint wise
By Fada Blayne
#205418 update

i aquired a usdm type r brake booster and proportioning valve. im planing on installing this weekend hopefully. i also got jdm side markers and jdm stanley fogs. will post picks asap!!!
By Eg6H2D
#217330 Yes this car has come aways since i 1st seen it in hurting conditiong. Looking nicer now wit them JDM fenders Bee!!! Dawg seriously.. newer pic!! lol