Post YOUR Coupe here
By ExCoupe94
#185614 finally postin' me ride, finally took the time to upload some pics so here it is
Engine:
b18b1 grounded like a bitch via amp wire+loom
converted obd2 throttle body (peace out fitv!)
short ram
dc header
2.25 test piped
recent rebuilt gsr tranny
Suspension:
skunk2 lowering springs
17" konig bumps black/red
front+back upper struts
Interior:
buckets w/4 point
rerouted ignition by shifter (car was stolen)
push start
red lit climate control
4door armrest FTW!!!
Electronics:
no deck! (cell phone aux out)
kenwood pre-amp
1 farad fosgate band-aid
8oo 4ch sony splode
1000w 2ch clarion class d
1200w splodes x2
component polks
fm paging alarm w/ remote start (no worries i still rock a stick :D)

Future Mods:
350w inverter 8)
backup/front bumper cam
10" lcd 8)
xbox 360 in tha trunk 8)
glassed 12's in the cab
...???!!!

Last edited by ExCoupe94 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
#185615 nice coupe.. it looks like it bumps and gets and moves :thumb:
By ExCoupe94
#185617 thanks man -updates comin soon! :thumb:
By ExCoupe94
#188121 pretty happy with myself on this one, had a garbage 10 inch car dvd player with aux in, mounted the screen and boards, along with a 350 watt inverter (thats right! 360 style)all inside my glove box. coolest thing is the shit closes up like nothing happened... well at least during the install lol. justified a new deck. picked up some mean hardware at my local wall mart hate to say it but, incoming/outgoing calls and stereo bluetooth connectivity usb, 3.5, and full ipod via the same usb .... 100 bucks. it kills me to buy... dual but i couldnt help myself and well worth it given the functionality, and it matches my climate control :woot: check this.
By ExCoupe94
#188123 lol rice this! bmw key placement with pushstart! hate your heart out! :thumb:
By Boods
#188134 personally I think the whole Xbox thing is really good, don't suppose you could pop some DIYs on how to do it for those more convinced with the simpler things in life? Thanks :)

Also love the packet of crisps in your stereo bit in the last picture (Y)
By ExCoupe94
#189109 heh turtlewax wipes actually, i could put up a diy but id imagine the dvd player i used is unattainable so a step by step wouldnt be really effective.
i literally found a car dvd player in the garbage optical drive failure id presume as it wouldnt play dvds, but it had aux input. whilst plugged in i started dismembering the poor lil unit. using common sense i guessed wat was needed and wat was not for aux fuctionality. after my fun i ended up with 3 boards and a screen. i removed the glovebox from the car i used a dremel to make a 10" hole for the screen then i used some random screws to mount the screen and boards inside. after i was satisfied with placement and integrity i put the glovebox back. id imagine anyone else doing this is gonna use a different dvd player and would have different hurdles to jump over. pretty fun project though :thumb: