Post YOUR Coupe here
By nyspoolineg
#182459 First got my Honda in Florida was down there visiting my parents when i saw the car for sale for cheap so i bought it and drove it home.
Cars a 95 ex 2dr. B18b swap with ls trans.

Got the car home and the next day the head gasket blew on me. Sent the head to machine shop had it checked out and it needed alittle work so i had the hsop do it. Put it all back together and drove the car for couple weeks. While the head was being done i installed my lowering kit and painted my rims black.

Then i sold the 17s and picked up Rota Slip streams.

Then i was about to sell car and decided not to. I wanted to do a couple of little things to the car make it a little quicker so i searched for a B18b swap and found one cheap so i picked it up and started the swap.

Finshed the swap. Drove the car to a friends shop. He made the extension for the exhaust and did some other little things i could not get to because i had to go on vacation. Picked the car up last week done and running real good.

Next for the car is alittle boost. I just picked up my manifold. My ecu is at a shop getting chipped and ready. I should have the rest of my kit in the next month about. Next on my list before i finsh my turbo kit is a clutch then ill be ready for boost.
By stubrun
#182468 ooooo i think a mod may move this to the other thread but what a sweet coupe mate, love the stance after it was dropped on the slips :thumb: :thumb:
By hatchie
#182473 cover your plate yo

nice car man keep it up nice slips
By Chance
#184054 Keep up the good work!

stubrun wrote:ooooo i think a mod may move this to the other thread

:wink:
By JoseEJ1
#184227 nice progress..keep it up :thumb:
looks good