Post YOUR Coupe here
By Wicked Customs
#182224 For starts:
My car is a 1993 Honda Ex Coupe. This car was saved from going to the junkyard. My friends girlfriend jumped a set a railroad tracks and snapped the lower ball joint. Broke the passenger side half shaft at the transmission.
The car was given to me in November of 2009. Since then i replaced the ball joint and half shaft. Now she runs and drives.
The car was never a looker. The friend of my pulled the fenders out because he slammed the car 3inches on Neuspeed springs and koni yellows. The fenders looked like booty. The car had the normal honda rust in the rear quarter panels. I purchased used fenders from a local junkyard, and got quarter panels of ebay. Now the body is coming along nicely. Looking alot better.
BEFORE
Fender all messed up
Door got pinched
Hood all rusted
Rot in the quarters
ANd his shitty bondo job
NOW PICTURES
New Fenders
Door Skin pulled and fixed
New OEM Hood
New Trunk lid the old one had rot were the spoiler was removed.

The car performed like crap. Did the full tune-up running 8.5mm NGK Red Wires. NGK V-Power plugs. and man did they make a difference. The guy who had owned it before me ran auto light plats in it. The car was an automatic when it was given to me but i converted it to a 5spd with a stage f1 clutch kit. and a 8lbs flywheel. and added a true cold air intake
Added a little apparel

My plans to the car.
Performace:
ZC pistons in the z6 block
Full Crower Race cylinder head.
a turbo.
Next winter will be the ls/vtec build.
Body and Paint:
Flat black with old skewl pin stripping.
Shaved Door handles.
Crooked Tail Light.
Rota 3 stars Rims.

All i have planned and Done for now.
Input welcome thanks all for looking.
Hope i posted enough pics for yall.
By deschlong
#182761 Good rescue! Keep up the work. It'll shine soon enough like right off the lot.
By civic94ex
#182775 Hell Yeah bro!!! cant wait till its done, gonna be sick!!!
By Wicked Customs
deschlong wrote:Good rescue! Keep up the work. It'll shine soon enough like right off the lot.
Thanks man.
By hatchz6
#182990 its good that you r saving an si from the grave but i would not be driving around with that banner across the front window looks ricey
By Wicked Customs
hatchz6 wrote:its good that you r saving an si from the grave but i would not be driving around with that banner across the front window looks ricey

Sorry sir no rice here
Its called a car club banner.
TEAM SHOCKER BOYZ
By josephsantos
#183045 You saved a TOTAL wreck! Good Job :thumb:
By civic94ex
Wicked Customs wrote:
hatchz6 wrote:its good that you r saving an si from the grave but i would not be driving around with that banner across the front window looks ricey

Yo that aint ricey at all
By Wicked Customs
josephsantos wrote:You saved a TOTAL wreck! Good Job :thumb:

Thanks man. Its far from done. But thanks.
By deschlong
#183143 Yep, don't like the banner at all, either. Really does a disservice to the rest of the rescue effort. But, you can't *tell* someone something's not cool, they have to learn it on their own. He'll probably grow out of it in a year or two.
By Vti93T
#183191 x2..car would look way cleaner without the banner or maybe a smaller version of it.
By deschlong
#183200 Nah, the banner isn't "ricer".

It's just that we think it's ... silly, and/or a lame attempt to be cool. The kind of thing you do in High School, then grow out of later. I'm not telling you to take it off, I'm telling you my opinion of it.

I mean, you're driving around with a giant "shocker" symbol on your car - which everyone under fifty years old knows it's when you stick two fingers up a girl's cunt and one pinky in her asshole. The banner is just a bit too "in-your-face" for me. It would be better if it was more discreet. Ie., not giant lettering on your windscreen.
By TrailerTrash
deschlong wrote:Nah, the banner isn't "ricer".

It's just that we think it's ... silly, and/or a lame attempt to be cool. The kind of thing you do in High School, then grow out of later. I'm not telling you to take it off, I'm telling you my opinion of it.

I mean, you're driving around with a giant "shocker" symbol on your car - which everyone under fifty years old knows it's when you stick two fingers up a girl's cunt and one pinky in her asshole. The banner is just a bit too "in-your-face" for me. It would be better if it was more discreet. Ie., not giant lettering on your windscreen.

but dude! the shocker is sooo trendy and kewl! i mean come on you gotta ROCK HER WITH THE SHOCKER MAN!!!11!

/sarcasm