Post YOUR Coupe here
By lotz6996
#200715 thanks. actually thinking about some silver or polished rota slips now. dont have the money yet. will probably be about another year before i get new rims. well see what i like then. lol.
By lotz6996
#201315 got the crank torqued down and 2 of the pistons in and ready to go. ran out of time for the day so will be able to do more tomorrow if i get my early day from work. hoping to get the rest of the engine together by the end of the day.
By lotz6996
#206088 finaly got it all done wednesday night. and heres she is. cleaned up the bay a bit while it was apart.
up next on the list is a blox 490 shift knob. aem sri. cause the one i got obviously isnt for this car. and im tired of looking at it. and new tires next month. coilovers are on hold until spring. but will save up for a few more susp. goodies while it will be apart. aiming for coilovers, lca's,new susp. bushings, and maybe asr subframe brace w/ sway bar.

and heres the sub enclosure so far. need to smooth out the rough edges and finish it up, then cover it. and get it all hooked up.
By lotz6996
#212412 got the speaker box mostly done. just need to find some carpet for it.
also got the fog covers painted gloss black, and washed and waxed my car. will repaint the covers to match the paint on the car when i get it repainted. my coupe is the grenada black pearl.
plans for the parts to acumulate this winter are as follows.
function and form type I coilovers
function and form red lca's
polished asr subframe brace with sway bar
energy suspension suspension bushing kit
new front sway bar
polyurethane wwrs lip
aem sri
megan header
megan high flow cat
probably some more that i forgot, youll see them when i update.
By StylezEG
#212525 Not feeling the grill but the cars clean nonetheless. Is that workshop yours? Looks awesome.... :thumb:
By lotz6996
#212704 i made the grille from scratch. the oem one had holes in it from the fog lights i had in there last year. the shop is my grandpas, ive torn 2 different cars apart in that shop, and one cherry picker.
By lotz6996
#221187 got a few new progress pics. ordered a blox limited 490 spherical shift knob from weksos, and some vent visors from napa. shift knob is on backorder and should be getting the visors this week.
By lotz6996
#223747 got a new toy today
new jdm shift boot on the way. looking at getting a center console this week.
By lotz6996
#268364 long time no update soo... since the last time ive updated i got a new job, finally someplace full time with a lot of overtime. quit my part time job due to some issues with management, got a truck.
finally fixed the surging idle, got a euro cluster bezel, and a red stitched shift boot, made a 3 point front strut bar,and deleted the power steering.
also got a new cold air intake for it from ebay. just for the tube, put a new spectre filter on. got married about 3 weeks ago. and now all of my side jobs will be paying for all of the shit i want for my car. so hopefully i can finally get some of the suspension work done this winter. especially now that i have an alternative mode of transportation besides the bike.
By johnnymck7
#268903 i was lookin at the same set of wheels.i believe i found a better price on em than at wheels next,check www.lsdmotorsports.com.. like said i think there cheaper on there