Post YOUR Coupe here
By turtlespeed37
#177824 Well im not too new here but I finally got time and money to spend on my coupe!!! Here is a little it of a background on how I got it. I originally had a 96 hatch and had no intention of doing anything to it when I first got it; Shortly there after I was contacted by someone who wanted to trade me for his 94 coupe dx. At the time it was CLEAN and had no rust, so I was all for it. When we were in the middle of the trade he said he had to drive the coupe in the snow and that’s when it started to go down hill. Fast forward to this summer, I became fed-up with it b/c of and idle serge :thumbdown: that was getting annoying, so I was kinda trying to sell it and I couldn’t. Then I found someone who knew how to fix it and I fell back in love with it. So now I have another car to drive which means that I can finally work on it. Here are some pics of how it looked when I wrapped it up for the winter

Specs..

--Engine
D16y7
Egay coils
Thermal cat-back
S2 front camber kit

--Interior
Ek seats
Dynamat’d trunk
DC2 ls cluster

--Exterior
13’’ steelies
type r lip

--Plans for this week
Black swayed door panels + headliner
Fix Some rust
New break pads + rotors
Ex main harness swap (cruise!!!!!) :woot:
City lights
Tune up

--Future plans
F20B swap
Gold rims
Real suspension
ITR axle back
HID retro fit
Rear disk conv

By turtlespeed37
#177826 yeah it was :thumbdown: the guy who had it before me said he was 2 trackin :o and hit a stump [smilie=BangHead.gif] :?:
By chrono404
#177930 Promising start, Love the pics with the DC Integra, It looks like you guys are on your way to/from a touge run.

:thumb: :thumb:
By turtlespeed37
#178861 thanks yeah its coming along ive been doing a lot of work on it this week all post pics soon....
By dro21
#178874 Clean coupe...looks like you need a new radiator support or is it just me?
By stubrun
#178893 sweet build mate, nice lookin coup'.
tie a rope round that bitch and pull it straight :lol: :lol:
By turtlespeed37
#178921 yeah i know but its not hurting anything so ill leave it for now :thumb: