Post YOUR Coupe here
By fatcoupe
#177547 well the title says it all...figured i should post some pics and info on my ride.
got it off a buddy who built it, slowly but surely becoming mine.
b20b
ls tranny
short throw shifter
ebay coil overs
aftermarket rear lower control arms
jdm fogs
jdm sidemarkers
sun roof
wire tuck

here she is when i first got her (winter sucks more when your 2 1/2 inches off the ground)

here she is now. raised and some what ready for winter

stuff i need to get done
currently not running (main relay x.x replaced it but gotta find out if its connection problems or i just lost my fuel pump or dizzy)
replace a few bulbs (left license place, headlight, and fog light)
install exhaust (piping in the trunk, gotta buy muffler)
pick up some trim pieces (up driver side windshield and both doors)
reinstall some interior pieces (some installed wrong, others need screws)

its mostly getting her clean once i solve the main relay problem...
By fatcoupe
#177552 phh probably :x been on a few diff forums chatting and reading different DIYs...sorry if i did lol but this one prob better (main relay problem got me all screwed up at the moment)
By fatcoupe
#177563 flat OD green
By fatcoupe
#177780 almost forgot got a jdm aftermarket wheel to install, found a few hubs for it ranging from $70-$90 but i know once i buy it il find one for like $30. :thumb:
By fatcoupe
#178096 2-26-10 *UPDATE*

so, iv been working on my car for the past 2 days. and its balls cold outside, anyways i replaced my main relay ($70) and my dizzy coil ($50) and a few fuses ($3 for big multi pack) and BAM it started :woot: but it revealed a few problems for the future :x i need to rewire my jdm side markers, and il prob end up rewiring my amber corners. but at least she runs now :thumb:
By fatcoupe
#178610 so i took a trip to Indy for my college visit at Lincoln tech. i had recently fixed an electrical problem, but on the way i began to blow fuses x.x i ran threw 4 20amp fuses, 1 30amp fuse, and 2 15amp fuses before i ran out..but i ran out about 1/2 mile from the school...with more fuses on the way decided the only thing to do was take a few pics :D

here it is covered in ice x.x

so, finally got fuses and headed to the college, i took a tour and wen i wondered off on my own i found these

12 b16a2 and i honestly was surprised...a few awsone spark plug covers that i wanted..and various other honda parts. :thumb: