Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ajax1989
#202222 ya no problem
By jaydeem09
#204492 actually my tranny isnt cable its hydro lol but idk bout any other prelude trannies
but ive got another ? for my car since i went to florida my wife was driving my car around and she hit some guy :x i was pissed but it just means new parts for me i told her that shes gonna buy me some carbon fiber fenders and a carbon fiber hood... i was looking around for some fenders and none of the ones i looked at had the cut out for side markers i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find some with the cutouts cuz i really dont wanna cut into carbon fiber... and ill post up some pix of the damage when i get home
By StylezEG
#212245 Jeez you have some bad luck, huh? But damn your coupes CLEAN! Good shit. :thumb:
By jaydeem09
#212364 ya but now its gone unfortunately i had to sell it last month while i was on leave so i could move out here to lemoore for work so now im working on looking for an si hatch cuz thats what i really want
By StylezEG
#212817 Ah I see. I have a friend with a white one 1994 he might sell it for the right price. All stock 4 month old paintjob.. :thumb: but you live so far. :?