Post YOUR Coupe here
By EFREN
#173126 idk if ima in the right section just couldnt find a introduction one..so correct me if im wrong.. i drive a fairly stock 93 ej1

well heres the ride
motor:
b20b
gsr tranny
i/e

wheels and suspension:
0 offset red konig b-bombs
h&r springs
stock struts
ebay camber kit
By EFREN
#173127 pics:
how she sits now

older pic
By FelixEl3rd
#173132 Very nice ride! I'm digging the nice green grass too! Lucky :P. Do you have any plans for your Civ?
By chrono404
#173139 Very Nice Coupe, Loving the stance. The Stance reminds me of Grats Hella Flush coupe. His car made me want to make my car sit pretty much like how your car sits now.

I am impressed on how well those zero offset rims are fitting in there. You need to post up more pics, and Dont worry, your in the right section. :thumb:
By EFREN
#173141 im building my pr3 head as of right now going n/a b20vtec.....as of plans just making it look cleaner than it already is i guess..
By EFREN
chrono404 wrote:Very Nice Coupe, Loving the stance. The Stance reminds me of Grats Hella Flush coupe. His car made me want to make my car sit pretty much like how your car sits now.

I am impressed on how well those zero offset rims are fitting in there. You need to post up more pics, and Dont worry, your in the right section. :thumb:

thanks bro..i need to take some more pics.....and as of the fitment of the wheels alot of me and a baseball bat sessions fender rolling the hell out of it lol..
By 92egdxhatch
#173386 looking good get more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By TrailerTrash
92egdxhatch wrote:looking good get more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2
By 1updelsol
#174070 nice stance!...

very clean car!
By Dippin_EG
#174077 Welcome To Civic-EG. Get some more pics up, NOW!!! :lol: :thumb:
By EFREN
#174773 lmao^^^
i dont have my camera but i guess ill just empty up the photobucket

by popular demand :woot:

kind of missing my hx's..

when i get my pos camera back ill take some pics and will post asap..thanks for looking
By chrono404
#174776 I love the stance of the car so much. Any Rubbing?

I think the rims on it now are the best of them so far. :thumb:
Congrats on tucking 0 offset rims on an eg with out looking like a tard

:thumb: :thumb:

The engine bay pics looks like it has a VTEC head. Do you have a B20vtec setup?
By EFREN
#174779 thanks for all the support bro...

that pic is a couple of days after i finished doing my swap...full b20b....i was just so happy with how the valve cover came out i thought it would look good with the hood opened...but next time i take some pics ill take a pic of how my project is coming together..