Post YOUR Coupe here
By CerealKiller93
#173104 Just picked this up today from a friend of mine.
Its not my first honda, and its not my first civic, but the first civic was a total Piece of junk, and i ended up taking it to the scrap yard, and my 2nd Honda was my accord which i still have, and which is for sale.

I paid $500 for this little gem.
-Fart-cannon exhaust
-Coil-over suspension (not sure what brand)
-7th gen EX 15" wheels
-No P/S (came from the factory like this)
-5 Speed
-Rest is completely stock....

Future Plans...
-Picking up a fender this week (pass side is beat to hell and back)
-Rolling the fenders next week
-Ditching the Fart Can, not sure what i'll go with yet, my buddy has some mufflers he said i can dig through and hes going to weld one on for me. He said he has a cherry bomb too, but in my experience those don't sound very good.
-Amber Corners
-Alignment (toe angles are off, causing bad tire wear)
-Energy Suspension Bushings (master set)
-New motor mounts, tie rod ends, etc...etc...
-Bilstein Shocks
-Ebay cold-air (might as well, they are cheap and that stock intake pipe is teeny-tiny)
-Some kind of motor swap, i haven't decided what yet, it all depends on what kind of a deals i can find, and this is very, very far off. Probably an LS swap, or a GSR Swap.

I'm not going all out with this thing, as its going to be my new Daily Driver. I have a 1987 BMW 325e, which is my baby. I'm a BMW fanatic, but i've always liked Hondas, and this thing was such a good deal i couldn't pass it up. Plus my Accord bit the dust on me a few weeks back.

Anyway, heres the pics..

By TrailerTrash
#173113 nice buy! i want that Greatful Dead sticker on the left lol
By CerealKiller93
#173119 you can have it. Assuming i can get it off without damaging it. Paypal me like 2 bucks, and i'll mail it to you.
By TrailerTrash
CerealKiller93 wrote:you can have it. Assuming i can get it off without damaging it. Paypal me like 2 bucks, and i'll mail it to you.

Stickers don't come off without getting ruined... thanks though dude!

:thumb:
By CerealKiller93
JUICE wrote:make sure you vacuum out any "substances" the previous owner may have left... . :lol: :lol:

he don't smoke.
And if i did find any "substances" i wouldn't be wasting them by letting the vacuum cleaner suck them up :hehe:
By jdm2k1
#206241 You sir have alot of work ahead of you that is ruff. But good luck
By CerealKiller93
#220205 haven't posted anything in this in a while... but
Check this out:

so i'm driving along.... minding my own business... and then... WHAM!!!

a damn branch falls out of a tree and smashes my windshield to shit!@! what are the odds!??!!

So i'll have a brand new windshield tomorrow.

and an update on the car, I purchased a b18a1 with a b18b1 head for it a few months back, haven't dropped it in yet though. but yeah a damn BRANCH!