Post YOUR Coupe here
By Lewis_Lsi
#174342 Picutres Finally (NIGHT PHOTOS TAKEN THIS EVENING)

I Apologise how grainy the pictures are. Im only using a 8mp phone camera. I really need something better, but I hope these show a better portrait of the car.

Thanks guys. Next thing Im doing Is sorting the front end out. The bumper mount has dropped due to a bump the previous owner has had.

For the moment since having the car I've:

1. Took off the but ugly wing
2. changed the Timing belt and water pump (as the pump had it, and the belt was hella loose)
3. Today I cleaned out the IACV to resolve my fluctuating idle problem.

...and as I said a trip to the body shop is next.
By Lewis_Lsi
#176823 Not done alot to the car.

concentrating on my career atm alot so not much has been going into the car. just getting me to work and back.

going to give it a good service soon and then i will be sorting out the body work soon as poss.

thanks for looking people
By stubrun
#176825 thats what im doing with my coup, lowered no wings just clean lines, keep the oem look mate, a nice set of white fat 5's will look sweet on there imo :) slammed coupes FTW!!
By Punksz6
#176853 Diggin the Coupe!! :)
By Lewis_Lsi
#177073 Thanks guys!

Heres a picture in the light and the car looking clean-ish

By Lewis_Lsi
#203418 Not been on here in AGES.

Moved out with my girl and did not end well. you no the story guys im sure.

anyway build is back on track

Bumper and Bonnet on:

and my recent progress on some undersealing:

Also have some temp bucket seats (bit gash black and blue but better than stock and too cheap to pass up)

So this is where I am at currently. Will be obtaining more parts before it goes to my Dads body shop for revamp (Core support and arches and DC2 Spoiler)

Some more work on the arches i got done after work today as it was cool and needed something therapeutic to chill me out :).
That's the driver's front and rear done.

Then the same evening I come across these which a local good friend was selling, which I snapped up at a good price there and then.

Pic from in the boot :P

262's with calipers hubs, disk (going to replace with 282s and the mountings).
will be a nice easy swap.

These will be refurbed and cleaned up, fitted with new brake lines, pads and discs.

What I got done today:

1. Dismantled Callipers and discs from hubs
2. Cleaned Hubs and top ball joints, arms etc, and also calipers
3. Hamerited the Hubs, arms and joints

Pics of my progress. Calipers are going to be [COLOR="Yellow"]Yellow[/COLOR]

Cleaned:

Painted (though I will be putting on another coat):

Plans for the brakes

282 Discs 4x100 so prob MG ZR -S Grooved Disc

Aaaaaand Im going to start a search for NSX calipers

next is to get all of my body parts together before I take the car to my dads garage.

1. DC2 Spoiler
2 x2 Rear Arches
3. Core Support
By Lewis_Lsi
#223933 My Black Slag is BACK :P

Only a few photos because I spent most of the day putting things back.

By Ecc0
#224630 Wow you really have been busy good to see you keeping it clean.

Your not to far from me I live in Harlow, did you say your dad has a spray shop??? this might be important information for me to have lol, as really wanna go for a change on my coupe.
By Lewis_Lsi
Ecc0 wrote:Wow you really have been busy good to see you keeping it clean.

Your not to far from me I live in Harlow, did you say your dad has a spray shop??? this might be important information for me to have lol, as really wanna go for a change on my coupe.

Yeh I know, buddy. Very busy. Thank you.
Getting public transport sucked, but it was worth it now.

Not far at all mate yeah (Are you a member of civiclife?) you going to mimms next year?

No my dad works at a body shop, he is a panel beater and sprayer. I wish he owned it :D
By Ecc0
#224833 Yeah I'm on there with same name but don't go on there much once my car is back on the road I'll be going to mimms and also I hear the blue water meet might be starting up again so will go to that one to.

So can you get any deals from your dads work???