Post YOUR Coupe here
By Lewis_Lsi
#172188 Hey guys I'm sure you've seen me on here in the past as I used to own this car:

Well, I sold the car back in december and have been rolling around in a tin can peice of crap french car (306) (Never Again!)

I will be, on monday, the proud owner of my second Civic. I Black Coupe LSI

My Plans are to keep it simple (as less is more IMHO) and work on suspension and braking first, and then the engine, while building up the interior and exterior in between ( I LOVE RECARO'S)

At the moment they are just on some standard looking 15"s (which i plan to replace with rota track r's) and some of those crappy ebay coileys that just go on the standard shock :O will get them off asap! and replace with KONI coilovers

So heres some pics, as you can see its got a little damage for the front, but its only the bumper and some slight rust. no where near as bad as my old civic.

I'll let the pics do the rest! Enjoy and I will be adding some better photos monday when i pick it up. These are just the for sale add pictures.

Last edited by Lewis_Lsi on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By EgCruiser
#172251 nice lowering on that car .

hmm. is that a type-r spoiler?? :x take it off fast man :x

bring more pics man :thumb:
By Lewis_Lsi
#172282 thanks guys.

yeah and I know cruiser,.. that will be one of the first things i take off.
the owner was trying to make the fast and furious civics.... im rele glad he only got that far tho lol.
By Lewis_Lsi
#172679 So i picked up the car yesterday and fitted a new rad. got a bit of a problem with a leak in the cooling system. I used a rad from a parts yard that looked in good condition, but after diriving the car yesterday the coolant has emptied its self completely. anyways ill sort that out

On driving it home a made an amazing discovery. The car has a Short shift!! and the seller didnt even know!!!. I fort the gears wernt engaging because im used to pushing it further, but then i realised.

Anyways heres a few pics.

By Lewis_Lsi
#172685 I Know man dont worry its not staying. I havent had the chance yet, plus I will need to fill up the bolt holes.
By Lewis_Lsi
#172957 Yeah I will get some ASAP! I have been busy today as I found out that I have a leaking water pump, so getting that sorted as soon as possible.

I took off the spoiler today (looks so much better) will probably get an OEM spoiler on there, or anything else similar (Let me know if any of you have anything you would recommend).

I'll get some pics up tomorrow! If I get the pump sorted tomorrow, I will go to a good spot and take some proper pictures.

Thanks for looking guys!
By Joplies
#172970 Do you fly well? Nah im kidding bro. She looks like she got great potential. Leaky water pupm=no fun! But hey whats a car if you cant work on it :lol:
By Lewis_Lsi
#172975 haha. yeah well the spoiler is off now and i have blue tack in the bolt holes for the time being lol.

it definately does.

I cleaned it today and its come up rele nice.

cant wait to get some wheels for it
By Lewis_Lsi
#173011 i believe that ive got these on the car

http://www.boombopracing.com/ebay/pictu ... 5-0740.jpg

But, the springs are very rusted, and also the adjuster rings are a redish pinky colour. can anyone tell me if these were done in this colour, or if it sounds like another make. they sit on the original struts.

the ride is really good, so im sure they are not cheap ebay ones.

any help would be great. Just want to know what suspension im running, hate not knowing everything about my car.

thanks in advance
By Lewis_Lsi
#173331 Update:

O.K. so I've removed the huge wing wooo!

Heres a pic to show you the difference.

Not taking many pictures as I cant drive the car anywhere till I get the water pump sorted and the weather here is terrible. I hate the UK, thats why I plan to come to USA within the next 2 years :)

anywho, the one PIC