Post YOUR Coupe here
By BoostedD16
#171920 What's up everyone my names Chris. Live in Ohio. I have a 95 coupe, and a 94 hatch for a daily. Here she is...

The coupe.

First off built not bought.
I built the motor, dad did body work and paint, tuned by Big3Racing.

Head:
D16Z6
Crower Stage 2 turbo cam
KMS valvetrain, .5mm oversized valves, race springs, and titanium retainers
AEM tru time cam gear
Skunk2 Pro series intake manifold

Block:
D16Y8
Eagle Rods
Vitara Pistons
Eagle Block guard
ACL rod and main bearings

Fuel and igntion:
Precision 680cc injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Accel supercoil
NGK BKR7E plugs
NGK plug wires

Turbo:
RC autoworks mini ram manifold
Turbonetics 38mm wastegate
T3/T04e 57 trim turbo (Ebay for now)
Turbo XS RFL blow off valve

Gauges:
AEM Wideband
AEM Tru Boost
Autometer Oil Pressure

Suspension and tires:
KYB struts and intrax lowering springs
15" Rota slipstreams with 195 Falken's

Also has an 8pt roll cage

Tuned on eCtune

Put down 280whp on 22 psi with some kinks to be worked out in spring. Hopefully hit 300+

Enjoy...

Last edited by BoostedD16 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
By blk92hb
#171921 very nice :welcome:
By ChicagoMike
#171922 Thats a pretty tight coupe! :thumb:

Track times??
By platnuim86
#171937 roll cage with rear seats clean :thumb:
By country_civic
#171946 very clean coupe love the black front mount and white roll cage overall i give it a 9 out of 10 only down fall i see is the holes in the front bumper but i still love the car nice and clean
By BoostedD16
#171966 Thanks for the welcomes. No track times yet still getting it to run better, working out some kinks, but its parked for winter, possibly up the boost some more. Should be mid to low 12's as is now.
By gostt
#171975 Love your coupe and engine :D
By teal_dx
#172011 clean ass coupe! Hopefully I'll see it in person sometime, I'm in NE OH too. BTW, if you didn't know, a lot of civics get stolen around our area. I'd blur those plates :thumb:

So with collector plates, you don't have to go to e-check anymore?
By BoostedD16
#172021 Thanks man and I know i've been hearing about more and more getting stolen. I never leave it parked anywhere though. Only take it out at night and to meets usually. Don't wanna risk coming out to no car. And nope no more e-check with the collector plates. :hehe:
By teal_dx
DontHateonEG8 wrote:Whats a collector plate?

In Ohio, some counties require emissions check every other year to renew plates.
After a car is 25 yrs old, it is considered a collector car and you can get collector plates for it and you don't have to e-check any more to renew them. there might be some other stipulation as well, like you can only drive it so many miles per year....
But i know there's a way that you can get them for newer cars if you have something like $5k in receipts of custom parts... but not sure on the details of that.
By BoostedD16
#172038 Yes no e-check, not supposed to drive it more than so many miles per year, but they never check. To get the plates your car must be in the book sayin whether it is a collectors car or not, in our case civics aren't, so you need at least 5k in receipts, and pictures of everything to show it all. I sent in pictures of everything with my receipts, easiest way to do it is make a book pretty much with the pictures showing whats what and how much it was with receipt. Got mine first try, before it was even painted actually, they gave em to me with seeing it all flat black ha. I knew the steps to take because my brother had a 240 with an rb20 in it and had to get them. What is all done to your 92? :D
By teal_dx
#172051 click on the link in my sig... kind of a long story and still going... :hehe:
I'm gonna have to start digging up receipts.
How long does the whole process take?