Post YOUR Coupe here
By FG2_Andrew
#288680 if you do things like ^ that to a coupe, leave the hatches alone! :x

i need a story behind this..
By Punksz6
#288707 Dam thats Crazy!! At least your alright. Sucks about the Coupe!!
By Boods
#288718 I was going out to see family before Xmas, out in the middle of nowhere. Going round a corner I slowed down and Hit some ice, slid into te side of the road, up a bush and onto the roof... The car was fine, ran perfectly and as you can see, only damage was to the roof really.

Really sucks but nothin I can do about it lol, got everything off it now, ist not sure what I should do, as ive got a new coupe in thunder grey, but it's an ej2 auto! And Its my 3rd coupe already! So was thinking about getting a hatch, or a manual conversion on the coupe :/

Thanks for the kind words guys, all alright, bit of whiplash but it really lucky. didn't help it was the week before I was set to move flats too! Lol.
By andyc
#288720 is there a build thread for the new coupe yet? if youre keeping it that is...
By Boods
#288723 Not yet got to check a few things on it, got some dodgy issues with the suspension but what can you expect for super-cheap lol.

Thinking of taking tyler up on the B16 offer to get it manual instead of auto, I can't stand driving an automatic, but need to check funds, and I've seen a lovely hatchback manual....

So indecisive it hurts!
By andyc
Boods wrote:Not yet got to check a few things on it, got some dodgy issues with the suspension but what can you expect for super-cheap lol.

Thinking of taking tyler up on the B16 offer to get it manual instead of auto, I can't stand driving an automatic, but need to check funds, and I've seen a lovely hatchback manual....

So indecisive it hurts!

what B16 and how much?
By Boods
#288727 Give him a message he had a B16a2 head + block, needs rebuild, box + loom, for sale for like £100 odd. I was going to pick it up and have that as my winter project but, alas, bigger worries lol.
By andyc
#288728 I would but Im doing my chassis, then body, and THEN engine... Im gonna save up for aq beast of an engine and keep it NA :D
By johnnymck7
#288812 damn...sorry to hear about ur coupe,glad ur ok.stick wit the coupes.TWO DOORS AND TRUNKS RULE!!!! :woot: :woot: