Post YOUR Coupe here
By prc_uk
#168477 Hey everyone joined up a few weeks back when i picked up this wee coupe as a bit of a project car. I have a BMW E46 Coupe as a daily but i've only driven it once since getting the civic!

The previous owner had it for about 8 yrs and his wife worked at my school, i can remember it sitting outside my english class a good few years ago! :D

Anyway here are a few pics:

The D15 actually suprised me, revs really well and is quick enough to be fun....not quick enough though!

Standard seats are total crap and drivers was burst so first up was a Recaro Sport:

Also got a stainless system fitted with an angled jap can, not keen on it now it's fitted up but will do just now. Got a few other pieces here but i'll update this when they're fitted.

Plans are to sort the rear arches as the bodywork is spot on apart from that. Probably a full respray. Also thinking of going H22A in the near future too.

Comments and suggestions welcome. 8)
By gostt
#168501 Nice car dude :thumb:
By JUICE
#168509 nice car. rust repair and a re-spray that thing will be in great shape. not a fan of the wheels on it though...
By prc_uk
#168518 Yeah not a huge fan of the wheels either but will do fine just now until I decide what to put on it. Will be sticking with 16" though.