By matt j
#157814 alright so i am always whoring out my car so here we go again

here are some pics of my headlight wiring

and thats it for now!
By Nitto_408
#157959 nice simple and white
wat kinda rims are those?
By matt j
#157997 they are 93 gsr wheels that i made all nice and shiny, i sold those and now have a set of rota gt3s in white
By Chance
#158019 Looks good, black mirrors would look better though imo. Pics of it on the gt3's!
By matt j
#158152 well the car is currently put away for the winter so its sitting up on jackstands and the gt3s are sitting in the corner of the garage.

Yes this is the same car that i autocross, its running a d16z6 with aem cam gear crower stage 2 cam edelbrock intake mani, soon to be tuned on hondata s300.

The suspension setup is
integra 4 wheel disc brakes with hawk hps brake pads
tein superstreet coilovers with extended tophats
blox 24mm rear sway bar with homemade energy suspension bushing inserts
ebay style front and rear upper strut bars, ebay style lower tie bar
ordering a set of lower control arms and a true subframe brace as well this winter.
By JDUBB025
#158203 I am feelin the ride :thumb: Would like to see it with it's new shoes 8) Keep up the good work
By matt j
#158466 once i get my extended tophats and stuff on i will put the car back on the ground and push it outside for you guys and click some pics, should look pretty clean though, expecially when its completely dumped lol
By chnzgoofball
#158471 thats nice i wanted to pick up a white coupe but couldnt find one so i picked up another hb instead
By Bouli
#158531 White coupe's ftw.

under the hood pics ?
By matt j
#158673 heres an old picture of it, i will be taking new ones after the motor is put back in (same motor). And i am stripping all the black paint out of the engine bay. and repainting the bay.

here is another pic pretty much what it looks like now, except there is alot of black paint gone, the steering rack has been cleaned etc.
By Bouli
#158680 Boost it :hehe:
By matt j
#158706 nah not gonna boost it anytime soon, if i do it will be supercharged not turbo'd simply so i can step on the gas and the power is right there and more torque. Im working on getting a hondata s300 right now, i also am working on trading my cf hood for a oem hood and a del sol shell ( the wife traded her dumped 4 door civic for a van and i feel bad). The sol will be the wifes project for her to work on. Hope to have the sol and the civic both ready for the big car show here in town next year, also want to get up to p10 in fargo next year as well