Post YOUR Coupe here
By d-mon
#248683 nice work!
my purple vc was bad luck :cry:
By Ecc0
#248859 Looking realy clean and the rocker cover sets off the engine bay nicely all you need to do now is spray that bonnet then shell be back to black.

Loving those wheels too Im thinking of rocking standard wheels again just think they look great on coupes
By project ej2
#252963 thanks guys,, im thinkin of throwin my hubcaps back on and maybe considering these gsrs for sale.. maybe...

here are some new pix i took the other day after a good washin....
and im thinkin of getting another stock lip what you guys think.?
By Reptile
#252973 Really nice car man i like it :thumb: Only thing is the gap between the headlight-hood-bumper its a bit of my prob aswell...how do u fix that?
By project ej2
#253000 thank you sir.. im thinkin about gettin a new bumper any way.. also maybe new fenders.. mine are kinda outta wack (dunno why though)...
By Loki_95EG
#253004 Clean man, those rims look really good on it!! anymore plans besides a front bumper?
By project ej2
#253011 thanks..i was thinkin of putting my ex hubcaps back on for now but i sold my steelies cause i was tight on money one day..i so regfrt it now..lol.. beside bumper etc.. was planing in tie repaint.. an some f&f type 1's..then possibly a 14bdsm turbo..and maye chip my ecu set with lanch controol again like i used to have on my old ej2..

btw: are u guys still lokin for panda mebes? im interested homie..lol.. lmk thanks.....im here in cali..where you from.?
By Punksz6
#253021 :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#253025 sell me your mudflaps :D

the car is lookin good man!!
By project ej2
#253046 ahhh thanks guys..

94_jdm_ferio: i dont think ill be sellin those flaps anytime soon homie but thanks for the offer..

also i just seen my homies eg with some white xxe rims and might be getting those but no promise's.... :woot: :woot:
By Ajax1989
project ej2 wrote:ahhh thanks guys..

94_jdm_ferio: i dont think ill be sellin those flaps anytime soon homie but thanks for the offer..

also i just seen my homies eg with some white xxe rims and might be getting those but no promise's.... :woot: :woot:

damn atleast i tired lol

but what kinda xxr's?
By project ej2
#253052 LOL.. um i dont know what kind but xxr somethings..LOL.. why do you got a set you want to trade for.?LMK..
By Ajax1989
project ej2 wrote:LOL.. um i dont know what kind but xxr somethings..LOL.. why do you got a set you want to trade for.?LMK..

im rollin steelies
idk if u ever seen my thread, but i traded my b7 and ecu for a z6 and a p28, well the z6 ended up bein blown, so i traded my blown z6 and my white hx wheels for a good z6 and steelies.. lol

so whats next for the whip?
By project ej2
#253057 ahh boo :thumbdown: oooo for scammmers.. let find him-her and beatem..LOL.. ok ill have to check out your thread.. i bet its pretty dope..post your link on here or pm it to me.. either or.. i dont mind if you do paste it oon my thread homie.. :thumb:
By project ej2
#266563 heres a up date shot.. nothing big.. got a few things stirring up but we'll just have to wait... recently i did a few things:
alarm
got my oem rear stock sway bar
new driverside axle
ball joint
spoon lip
1 panda sticker of 2 of them- one is humping the other-
and a haters i <3 decal....
heres how she sits again..LOL..