Post YOUR Coupe here
By berg89
#194596 Ive been working on my four door for the past while an haven't done anything to my coupe lately. Today i found a set of del-sol seats for 50$ :D The driver side has two rips in it, an both have stains. I'm planning on re doing the fabric in the future.
By Ajax1989
#194597 you stole my seats :lol:

i have the same exact thing, red stripe del sol seats :thumb:
By berg89
#196382 Here is the next new thing going in my coupe. :twisted: Ls cluster
By project ej2
#196410 i used to have those del sol seats.. personally.. i couldnt stand them.. to each its own..lol- they'll look cool in your coupe...and that cluster is straight G homie...how much did u pay.?
By berg89
#196431 I got the cluster for 50$ today. :D The del sol seats are actually in my car now an i love them. The seats are lower an the seat itself is comfy. They are way better then the 6 gen seats i had in there. :lol:
By berg89
#196673 Here is what i got at the junk yard today. Drivers side window 30$ muffler 5$ Stock shift knob free, gauge cluster plastic free, Got it for my cluster swap. i Also picked up a lower consul part for 2$ an the y8 intake manifold from a friend for 40$
By berg89
#196981 well here it is, all i need to do now is glue the Plexiglas on. :thumb:
By berg89
#197486 Cleaned up my y8! I'm happy on how clean it got. piece by piece its getting built.
By dro21
#197757 wait what did u do to the cluster?...i have one also and i also paid 50 so im scared of cutting it and F'ing it up.
By Punksz6
#197826 Nice parts!! The I/M came out Nice!! :thumb:
By berg89
dro21 wrote:wait what did u do to the cluster?...i have one also and i also paid 50 so im scared of cutting it and F'ing it up.

I just followed these steps. http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=8468 an took my time with it. The only prob i had was extending the reset stick.
By berg89
#199434 Just bought new parts today! :hehe:
I just ordered amber corner+ side markers, radiator + fan, header, Arp head studs, now im just waiting on my another check to get all my internals. :twisted:
By berg89
#199748 Got mud flaps, and i also went an looked at fabric for my del sol seats. I'm thinking these two. The black in the center an the grey surrounding it. Then for my door panels using the black.
By VerLee24
#199775 how do you plan on wiring the cluster in? are you going to cut the stock clips off the eg harness?

let me know if you can get the gas gauge to work. i never figured mine out, i think all of the wiring diagrams i found online weren't right with respect to that one thing, so i never ended up using mine.
By berg89
#200547 Here is most of my new parts. Most of its off ebay. I might sell the headlights or even keep them for a back up.