Post YOUR Coupe here
By Nitto_408
#152794 EX-S The first owner got the abs system and rear disk brake model

Well I got it like 5months ago EJ1 BONE Stock.
I bought it off my buddy he got it from some older Filipino Guy.

Under the Hood:
-D16Z6 Stock
-AC/PS/Cruise
-ASB System
-Busy Wire Mess

Interior:
-Stock
-Kenwood Deck

Exterior:
-Faded Night Hawk Black Paint (I already bought paint for it.)
-Minor Dents

Rubber/Suspension:
-14 INCH Stock Stealies With Hub Caps
-Coilovers
-Rear Disk (Stock)

Left Side
Left Side
Busy Engine
Right Side
Owners Manuel & Warranty
ABS
By chrono404
teal_dx wrote:I like the mint condition owners manuals - nice bonus! :thumb:

have plans for the car besides paint?

x2

Car is super super clean. Everything on it besides the hubcaps looks stock. :thumb:

Great Find, Makes me miss my old EX-S Coupe :cry:
By Nitto_408
#152990 well i wanna paint it a smoke metallic grey before summer time
but before that im tryin to focus on suspension MAYBE D2's,SKUNK2 Camber kit, 5mm spaacers in the front, 10mm spacers in da rear,roll the fenders, an i want F7'S LCA'S

just bought the blue ASR my brother got the polished one

and i had these rims for about 3months already but planning on doin everythin at once
By Chance
#153149 Thats frikin clean! I WANT
By Punksz6
#153247 Nice can't wait to see them parts on the Coupe!! :thumb:
By Nitto_408
BLaCkSiLo wrote:awesome dude! that is a suuuuuuper awesome find with the original manuals and ABS... i take it works then?

ya it works its crazy i never knew how that shit worked i was just told it prevents the brakes from locking up

well i was driving in San Jose, CA just left the Flea Market lol...and i also passed a red i slammed on the breaks i thot i was stalling or something it was trippy ha
By Nitto_408
Punksz6 wrote:Nice can't wait to see them parts on the Coupe!! :thumb:

soon bro
before WEK FEST hopefully
By BLaCkSiLo
Nitto_408 wrote:
BLaCkSiLo wrote:awesome dude! that is a suuuuuuper awesome find with the original manuals and ABS... i take it works then?

ya it works its crazy i never knew how that shit worked i was just told it prevents the brakes from locking up

well i was driving in San Jose, CA just left the Flea Market lol...and i also passed a red i slammed on the breaks i thot i was stalling or something it was trippy ha

good to hear man, it would be sick ass to have a fully working ABS...is it honda of canada that made it?
By Nitto_408
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
Nitto_408 wrote:

good to hear man, it would be sick ass to have a fully working ABS...is it honda of canada that made it?

ya its from HONDA OF CANADA
:/