Post YOUR Coupe here
By project ej2
#159964 nice hood juanito.. how much.? now you need a c.f trunk.. to complete the whip and the rear roof visor..LOL- [smilie=notworthy.gif] [smilie=notworthy.gif] [smilie=notworthy.gif] [smilie=notworthy.gif] [smilie=notworthy.gif] [smilie=notworthy.gif] [smilie=notworthy.gif] [smilie=notworthy.gif]
By Nitto_408
#159965 Thanks rodney I got in San jose for 360
From some Asian guys.

I'm going to have to wait alot for a cf trunk or visor I'm short on cash an it's the holidays :(
By Nitto_408
BurqueB16 wrote:
Nitto_408 wrote:ya i just installed it had my homie help me weld da new pipes.

and ya its some graff on da hood.
its alright i might re do it and use a brush.

ill post pics 2moro

a brush!? booo :thumbdown:

bring it up to portland and let me do it and it will come out clean! :thumb: ha lol or just work on your can control, it gets easier when you figure out how to use layers :wink:

Well I was thinking stickin to can still n just outline it with a brush.
In gilroy were very limited to paint an caps we gotta make a 40minute drive to get our supplys.

Any tips or advice?
Weres Portland?
By Nitto_408
BurqueB16 wrote:damn dude that sux, sounds like a crazy crash.

but props on going all out on your next project, im sure it will be sick

so was that sum graf on ur hood? you should post a pic :thumb:

I used to go out an bomb n shit but like I told da other dude we gotta make a drive to get our supplies.
So I meet some dude from LORDS and asked him to get down. kuz my hood was all ugly and primered.
Il post pics one of these days
I'm going to re-do it but I'm a do it my self maybe after the holidays.
By project ej2
#159980 yeah bro.. do it yourself.. or maybe the next time we come up to a meet up north.. ill see if i can get some tips for you.. i used to tag to.. i used to write on everything.. scribe.mural.landmarks.etc.. LOL- that was back in the dayS..so now i just scribe whenever i can...goodshit bro-
By Nitto_408
#166117 Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Airbag Tray (EG 92-95 Civic)
By EgCruiser
#166228 Carbon "lover" :thumb: gonna look hella good
By project ej2
#166236 yeah nitto- that shit looks cool as FUCK!! my wife even asked me, why dont i get one of those..LOL.. thanks homie :thumb: now imma look for one.. :woot:
By Nitto_408
#167106 thanks rodney damm i have been M.I.A.

working like a fool.
trying to get some wheels.
By Nitto_408
EgCruiser wrote:Carbon "lover" :thumb: gonna look hella good

Thank You Sir
:thumb: