Post YOUR Coupe here
By turing
#145031 For a long time didn't write, though global especially did nothing for much in home life of changes...
But which that is...
In the winter the wheel sparco a little second-hand
Image has been bought

And as adapter momo, I already checked its durability and have bought again same...
The rumpled part is visible not armed sight
By turing
#145050 My regular wheel initially was with pillow, by the way the worker... And here passenger isn't present.

To remove wheel it is necessary "in variant with pillow" to remove lateral covers of steering casing.

The big bolt on 10 holds pillow from outside the ignition lock

Actually pillow

We remove, we disconnect

Further standard procedure, we turn off the central nut and we put adapter. There is small but, this adapter from the version without pillows. The signal at me goes on loop and simply to deduce on the button on wheel it is not represented structurally possible. On photo this adapter which connects management of pillow and signal is visible. It it was necessary to assort to make then signal...

I have deduced management on washer of headlights for it works also as well as signal, without fixing.

We tighten by means of hammer :)

Has put wheel

Here difference, including in weight in 3 kg against 6 kg in drain.
By turing
#289924 I welcome all owners civic! For a long time didn't write... Here continuation of an epopee...

Has changed for the summer the car on a remark work, by the way weight of wheels r16 in gathering of 15,5 kg...

In the winter modeled illumination of the instrument panel, thanks stash for the beginning. Having hands, a soldering iron, smd light-emitting diodes and such not an artful workplace has made illumination.

Here and the patient:

Under arrows has collected the scheme of illumination from three red light-emitting diodes in the form of three beam stars

Here a result... Illumination as on jaguar XFR, deforms the camera:lol Has turned out: In live a little differently...
By turing
#289926 The turn of my car has come. The floor of year went with crushed the rehouse. Already on work began to ask well when I will be repaired? For a winter all spare parts and necessary have been collected. Well also money hardly has been saved up. Crisis … has taken a picture Today of its mother not much...
Photo of that it will be necessary to make:

Forward framework of the motor to change

Moldings to clean and the appeared rust near arches

To clean a rust from a petrol tank mouth

Thresholds too it would not be desirable to miss … the Hole to make …

Has driven on service...
By turing
#289928 The beginning is necessary …

Spare parts:
Cowl — plastic, it we will finish …

Wings — plastic

Overlays on a bumper — plastic

This subject :) has helped me to translate all. Thanks of Sanja!

Mouth regular has decided to replace from a motorcycle, always it were pleasant to me motorcycle …

The hatch with a reception part from KAWASAKI ZZR, new.
By turing
#289933 Front on a place, a cowl too. Wings simply hang not fixed …
Photographed hurrying up...

The others like anything have turned out...
By turing
By turing
#289935 The last that is made at that point in time (7/14/2009), made from both parties...
Dilators will be workers... Its External plumage is visible on a photo is curved, and an internal part metal have increased...

Here old which all time for a back background looms... Mercedes 124 a body. All is made in metal...

By turing
#289936 Date 27/08/2009: The such has taken away - service a sediment, from them curve hands, affairs to a fig, has started to do further...

Has hidden...:D

Before beginning works has made such cliche, it is more for policemen and a trick for the sake of...

Now on a circle

Has established a plastic cover of a luggage carrier, now it is necessary to adjust it
By turing
#289937 Kind rigid...

Micro Honda meeting, car Arshaka

Top secret - a rocket of Supchika

Further assorted salon absolutely, there was only a torpedo. Has removed all factory noise isolation:ROFL: from the driver's party periodically got wet. Has found out is a cap one of two in a floor has become depressurized... Has corrected for one...

But most of all the brain has taken out the right bottom fastening of a seat belt. And with a liquid key and than only didn't grease. In three hours has turned off all the same...
Here it ill-starred...

By turing
#289938 The cowl too has got under distribution... :) To start an eyelash - will be bad boy style...

The forward bumper, has decided to make more aggressive... Was correct to make certainly the form sculptural plasticine, but it is already enough cold, and has used make-shifts.

The preliminary form...

Simply evening photos, the third stop is visible, too it has put...

By turing
#289940 Date on September, 05th 2009.
And so I try besides education of two children and work to give not a lot of time for the machine. Thanks the spouse that helps morally to me with it not easy business. Oh a sick head, washing will would touch all machine completely... But the reason and necessity to go don't give possibility to make every day it...

With such kind even policemen don't hasten to stop :)

Soon winter... Well it it will be exact... That didn't fill in through a cowl in candle a well, and in general so it is correct. Naturally I do demountable for the summer... On a template we cut fiber glass fabric, I will glue in three layers.

We do on a cowl. As a divider polyethylene...

I do fastenings...

Has cunningly put and to a back bumper. Overlays have been fixed, as should stand fixture...

Then has removed a bumper, has processed everything that will stick together, and all superfluous from within cut out.

And hands have reached thresholds. Makrofleks is processed and has again helped

I former in creative search of the form of a bumper forward. Tomorrow will bring sculptural plasticine, we will model...

On it while all...
By turing
By turing
#289943 Date on November, 11th 2009.

There is no mood absolutely! Crisis in a family and on a shower...
Civic costs in garage, the body till now isn't boiled thoroughly....:cry:
To do it would be desirable nothing, probably also to that under an ass of 510 forces, 625 moments and 4,8 sek/100 km/h and on a pneumosuspension bracket... After that it is difficult to go by a vegetable though the spring will come and all will change...
I can't without alteration.
But this jet device... A pancake, it something. Ryazan has reached in a trice, on road there are no competitors absolutely... And пох. Whether 100 km/h 150, 200, has pressed and to the terminator presses... The Expense ridiculously... 16 liters at average speed of 140 km/h and frequent accelerations to 220.
All right something has become limp again. Has left to sleep...
And the animal looks and waits, when we will go 8 cylinders bmw M to frighten...
By turing