Post YOUR Coupe here
By LaMbErT*
#144069 great DIY jobs man!
By DontHateonEG8
#144330 Zdarov chuvak! klassnii civic. perviy raz vizhu 92-95 civic v rosii. davai bolshe fotok!!
By JUICE
DontHateonEG8 wrote:Zdarov chuvak! klassnii civic. perviy raz vizhu 92-95 civic v rosii. davai bolshe fotok!!

he speaks russian. i dont think thats russian :?
By DontHateonEG8
alldatJUICE wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:Zdarov chuvak! klassnii civic. perviy raz vizhu 92-95 civic v rosii. davai bolshe fotok!!

i dont have russian keyboard so i type the sounds of russian words in english letters - its like ghetto faboulous
By EJ1Mek
#144427 sick progress hmmm in a way i like those seats nice job for sure .
By Ajax1989
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
alldatJUICE wrote:

i dont have russian keyboard so i type the sounds of russian words in english letters - its like ghetto faboulous

you are russian or speak russian?
By chrono404
#144489 Love whats been done to the car, Those EP3 seats are awesome, I have a set and love them . :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
alldatJUICE wrote:

you are russian or speak russian?

both
By Ajax1989
#144560 tite tite

wat did u say or is it top secert? 8)
By turing
By turing
#144689 Has still put parking gauges. Yes-yes, I have so got used to a short bum of a hatchback that at a parking, began to feel discomfort on a compartment...
Has bought here such set, with gauges on 120 degrees.

On highly sensual four gauges

And a mill for insert of sensor controls

Further we expose a body on level and naturally that from what will be will be measured height also should be horizontal on level.

We mark under the scheme which goes complete with gauges, preliminary having pasted on a bumper a painting adhesive tape. And it is convenient to mark on it and then traces will not be...

We clamp a mill in a drill and has rushed...

As a result it is received the necessary size an aperture under sensor controls

We insert sensor controls into a bumper. They are put elementary, the main thing correctly to direct, though too on the scheme all is.

All it is connected, besides under the scheme. The block has hidden for side in a luggage carrier

The beeper was pasted on a regiment from outside a luggage carrier, by it loud enough that it it was comfortably audible in car salon.

This photo after 300 km after installation, all works, keenness has not fallen, though a car apparently dirty fairly. We will look as will be during snow. During a rain too all apprx.
We do a conclusion that the price reflects quality. Everyone chooses for itself(himself)...
By turing
#144690 Has solved for one and a rear-view camera to put. It colour, night vision and with interest will replace the monitor at parking gauges. We remove a framework where the licence plate fastens.

Accurately we clean casting - a rigidity edge from the inside. We mark a place where there will be a chamber. It is necessary to consider number with a framework under it that the chamber at installation has not rested...

By the same mill that was complete with parking gauges we do an aperture, and then it it is necessarily adjusted till the necessary diameter that the chamber entered, but did not dangle. Edges at the chamber not big and if to overdo, there will be a crack and, accordingly it is not beautiful.

At chamber gaugings it was into place found out that the corner on factory prorates which go in the complete set, not enough big, on it has decided to change a corner as it is necessary for me...

As a result all looks here so...
By chrono404
turing wrote:
chrono404 wrote:Love whats been done to the car, Those EP3 seats are awesome, I have a set and love them . :thumb:

At you too seats from ЕР3, I have correctly understood?

I have EP3 Seats yes.

This sensor that you put in tells you when you beeps when you back up to something? Thats pretty cool . :thumb:
By turing
#144992 All is a lumbar adjustment much easier