Post YOUR Coupe here
By JoseEJ1
#159729 No updates in a while here.
For my birthday I ended up buying shoes and clothes lol I shoulda spent it on the car but oh well.
Well today it was going to get new tires and we noticed one of the rims was cracked a little bit. So it ended up getting a new set of rims and all new tires too. It looks decent with the new rims. Will post pics later
By JoseEJ1
#159843 I already got one..
I don't have that huge exhaust anymore...
By JoseEJ1
#159930 Heres the pics

Before

After

By josephsantos
#159974 Good thing you removed the black paint. Looks much better! :thumb:
By JoseEJ1
#160115 Same style rims but there new rims.. not the black ones..
but yeah.. i think it looks much better
By BLaCkSiLo
#160153 looks good man! loving the coupe, what color is it that? and is it a stock color?

i like the new rims, i feel ya on the skunk2 coilovers, i have them on my car with sk2 sport shocks and it's a pretty stiff ride, but i got them for free so i can't complain too much :lol:
By JoseEJ1
#171327 the color is horizon gray metallic and yes it is stock color

Okay little update.
I finally got around to it and the car recently(last week) had:
New timing belt
new Water pump
new fuel filter
2 new motor mounts(drivers side) replaced
new spark plugs(no new wires tho)
new cap and rotor
coolant drained and put new fresh coolant in
new front wheel bearings

now shes running like a champ..!!! i love it..even when the front wheel bearings got replaced, i could definately feel the ride alot smoother..
also it used to kinda shake and with the new motor mounts, no more of that..
within the next couple months ill save up because i wanna get
gc sleeves with some nice shocks.. what do you guys recommend?id probably be on a $400-600 budget if everything goes as planned

thanks for any input
By ghostfire
#171406 Very clean coupe 8) 8)
By Vti93T
#171464 No offense Jose but those wheels don't look anything a like. They are way different..I personally liked the black ones better..had they not been in black that is.

btw you need to get your butt on the computer more and on the forums..WE miss you!!
By JoseEJ1
#171530 Thanks for the input guys. Personally id like these better than the old ones. Later on ill be able to afford some nice wheels.

Anyway yeah I haven't been able to be on.. I used to always be on cuz I had so many questions about everything lol I get on when I get a chance though.
any recommendations for suspension guys?
By Quence
#171774 lookin good, luv tha color :thumb: