Post YOUR Coupe here
By JNav93
#143451 Just bought her recently and decided to post up some pics.. Got it for 1700, runs good has 99dx motor (no vtec...yet) perfect interior and minor body work needs to be done but i plan to paint anyway so its ok.

Interior pics will be up soon
By chrono404
#143459 That car looks really nice for 1700. Good buy.
I Love the EX Coupe's,. Rear Disks, Sunroofs, Power Goodies. Optional ABS. Awesome Car.

As for vtec you can make a Minime, Also be sure to check out our extensive Do it Yourself Section.
By ballistic
chrono404 wrote:That car looks really nice for 1700. Good buy.
I Love the EX Coupe's,. Rear Disks, Sunroofs, Power Goodies. Optional ABS. Awesome Car.

As for vtec you can make a Minime, Also be sure to check out our extensive Do it Yourself Section.

Rear discs?! Where are mine?
By JNav93
#143723 lol thats what i was thinking
By MrJayDM
ballistic wrote:
chrono404 wrote:That car looks really nice for 1700. Good buy.

Rear discs?! Where are mine?

shoot my 94 coupe model is EX/S it came wid ABS n back disc brake
By JNav93
#143998 maybe the different years had them.. mines a 93
By LaMbErT*
#144070 really wanna c more pics i like the colour :)
By JNav93
#147076 so ive had the car for about a month now.. and guess what my speakers just got stolen from the front of my work :(
By EgCruiser
#147551 hope you paint the car in the orginal color . cos Silver looks good man :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#147556 Only the EX cars with the EX/S option with abs got rear discs. Not every ex coupe got them. Same goes with the EX/s Sedans as well. Only civic you get them no matter what was the Si's.
By JNav93
#147659 was planning on it until i had 2 dupont paint books and could choose whatever color i wanted for free.. idk if u can look it up or not but the paint code was bm195 for dupont paints.. Its a strong blue metallic