By slowj1
#202920 Image

By Ajax1989
#203209 that 1st pic is bad ass man
clean coupe :thumb:
By slowj1
94_jdm_ferio wrote:that 1st pic is bad ass man
clean coupe :thumb:

Thanks man..not bad for a cheap camera and some photobucket editing..haha. Now i just need a new engine bay pic...
By slowj1
#209073 I went out and took the windshield wipers off the car so I could paint them and i just did that but then I looked at the car and said humm that doesnt look bad and since i cant remember the last time it rained I left them off...

And a engine bay pic...ahhh the stockness

By slowj1
#209243 Thanks guys...now I have to figure out why the car doesnt want to crank over and start sometimes. Think it may be a main relay issue but not sure :?
By slowj1
#223262 just liked the angle....

By slowj1
#226093 So i found a stock sway bar and lower control arms at the junk year today just need to get bushings and swap the old stuff out :thumb:
By FunctionX
#226096 pretty awesome coupe you got there. :thumb:
better than mines... :cry:
By slowj1
#232336 small update... new spoon style power mirrors and painted door belt trim.

Last edited by slowj1 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
Ecc0 wrote:Coming along nicely love red coupes see your on winter wheels at the moment lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

winter wheels for california

:lol:

sry i had to
yeah what happen to ur wheels :thumb:
By slowj1
#232399 Yeah i have some steelies for the next couple of months. I figured since I go snowboarding i thought i would roll some and not have to worry about hitting a pot hole and bending one of my good wheels (its happened). My 3 15's are sitting in the garage and the 4th is in the trunk just in case i need a spare