Post YOUR Coupe here
By slowj1
#143228 Been on the site for a couple of months and haven't put up the car in its own thread so here it goes...
17's and euro tails not my style
After hitting a pot hole and having the car stolen...GSR rims
Needed new tires so i bought rims too...I like them!
Last edited by slowj1 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
By Ajax1989
#143233 likin the rims man!
looks good!

i want ur fat 5's :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#143242 i think the fat fives looked bette, but if you like tham more powa to ya brotha. 8)
By Punksz6
#143245 I love the new rims too!! :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#143263 god i love they rims, what r they again ? I know there popular in the us but dnt see em in scotland alot!

shit bout it gettin stolen :(
By slowj1
#143279 thanks for the compliments..The rims are drag dr20's I think they work equip knock offs? I like to stand out of the crowd and the fat fives i think blended in so i went with something flashy. 8)
By slowj1
#144976 Since every picture was of a dirty car I thought I post a clean car picture

And a picture of the interior...
By Ajax1989
#145008 lookin good man! i want your coupe baddd!
wanna trade..lol i kid kid
By LaMbErT*
#145014 i love they fricken rims on milano red !
By EgCruiser
LaMbErT* wrote:i love they fricken rims on milano red !

They fit the car very nice :thumb: o

after I saw this picture , I know which rims I gonna byu next year , got the Milano red color on my Hatch back

love your Coupe
By slowj1
#147582 Thanks guys for all the compliments...I just got done putting a new exhaust manifold and o2 sensor in it today since it was pretty loud and the manifold had a huge crack throught it. I had to put a new o2 sensor in it too since i could get the old one out. Car sounds so much better and all i hear is the stereo and the exhaust not out the back.
By slowj1
#151570 I finally got out and cleaned the engine bay. I also bought a shift knob to replace the autozone crap but have to buy a shifter since the idiots that had the car before me broke the threads off. I'll have pics once i buy the shifter.

By JNav93
#151580 yea the real rims are the work equip 03's which are wayy too expensive so thats why we have the drag dr20s and also rota flashbacks are similar.. my favorite of that style are the axis old skools :hehe:
By slowj1
#152542 New Parts: B&M shifter, Billet shift knob, and energy suspension shifter bushings...
Old parts:
The result:

By Ajax1989
#152543 nice nice!

ya i love them work rims
there pur sex :thumb: