Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ajax1989
slowj1 wrote:
BurqueB16 wrote:if you don't know already, you will need to get a rear sway bar reinforcement plate like a beaks or ASR to support the subframe or it could tear away under heavy turning...

If I remember correctly you only need the subframe brace to support the big aftermarket sway bars ie 18-19mm. I got my sway bar off a stock car having the 13mm sway bar that didnt have a subframe brace so I didnt think i needed one.... :?

correct sir, and most people that put them asr subframe braces and them big ass sway bars are hard parkers, show queens they prob never see a track or a canyon.. but i dont know about u, but i did feel an improvement from no sway bar to a stock sway bar

and nice trunk upgrade, i need to do that as well :thumb:
By slowj1
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
slowj1 wrote:
BurqueB16 wrote:if you don't know already, you will need to get a rear sway bar reinforcement plate like a beaks or ASR to support the subframe or it could tear away under heavy turning...

If I remember correctly you only need the subframe brace to support the big aftermarket sway bars ie 18-19mm. I got my sway bar off a stock car having the 13mm sway bar that didnt have a subframe brace so I didnt think i needed one.... :?

correct sir, and most people that put them asr subframe braces and them big ass sway bars are hard parkers, show queens they prob never see a track or a canyon.. but i dont know about u, but i did feel an improvement from no sway bar to a stock sway bar

Lets just say I'm a "spirted" driver and if I dont NEED it I'm not going to put a brace on
By b20_link
slowj1 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
slowj1 wrote:

Lets just say I'm a "spirted" driver and if I dont NEED it I'm not going to put a brace on

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: waaaaw
By slowj1
#249612 waaaw do you mean by :o :o waaaw?
By Ajax1989
#262044 JDM swap meet in riverside at adams race track off the 60 and market, its sun the 17th, just lettin u kno, imma roll thru, if u need direction hit me up since ur new to the area or atleast i think lol
By dbrooks
#262062 I like the trunk floor!
By slowj1
#329065 haven't been here in awhile just sold this ej1 and now have a 09 si sedan
By TrailerTrash
#329118 pics!
By slowj1
#329142 Image

Picked it up a couple of days ago.
By TrailerTrash
#329143 so jealous. i love egs but I really want one of those in white