Post YOUR Coupe here
By nasoj007
#133361 Hi all.
I'm a noob member from your neighbour to the north, Canada. First all I have to say damn, there are some super clean, super sweet rides on this site. I wish my car looked half as nice as yours do... Canadian winters are hell on all cars(especially these Civics). I'll be posting updates as my Civic slowly evolves from rust bucket to sweet ride(or at least nice ride). It's my DD so I'll be sticking with the D15B7 motor and auto(fiance can't drive stick) for the reliability. At over 250 000 kms(160 000 miles) it still runs strong and while changing the head gasket I found zero wear on the cylinder walls so I'm thinking mini me :hehe: . Anyway here's the only pic I have at the moment, it's not pretty but it's mine :wink: and like I said many updates are on the way(using some helpful tips on this site).
By nasoj007
#133362 Try this again :P

By Ajax1989
#133363 [smilie=wave.gif] Welcome

looks nice you got a good start there!

whats the plans for it?
By Vti93T
#133364 welcome and plans?? fill us in :thumb:
By Punksz6
#133366 Welcome!! :thumb:
By nasoj007
#133374 Thanks for the warm welcome.
Some major body work is the first thing on the list. Both the quarter panels are quite rotten and parts of the rocker panels are too. I've already fixed the lip of the hood to hold me until I have the funds to get an aftermarket one.

I'm going to replace all the bushings with black urethane and get a catback system (a decent one no walmart fart can). I think the cat's ok but if it's plugged it's goodbye cat, hello test pipe. We don't have an emissions test here only an annual safety inspection (rust holes=fail :cry: ).

Once that's out of the way I'm thinking of doing a mini me swap to add a couple horsepower. I'd like to see around 150hp so I'll have to invest in some other mods too. I don't need a beast but a little extra git up and go never hurt anyone :woot:
By bucopandan
#135574 i have always liked coupes. if only i could have my hands on them! nice car dude! good luck on the project.