Post YOUR Coupe here
By Grat
Punksz6 wrote:
Grat wrote:The coupe is lookin good man :thumb:

Thanks Grat!! Man one of these days we need to meet cause I wanna check out your Coupe!!! Been an inspiration. Your by Napa right?

Yup born and raised in Napa. I'm down to meet up sometime. Just gotta get my car smogged so i can start driving it again lol
By Punksz6
Grat wrote:
Punksz6 wrote:
Grat wrote:The coupe is lookin good man :thumb:

Thanks Grat!! Man one of these days we need to meet cause I wanna check out your Coupe!!! Been an inspiration. Your by Napa right?

Yup born and raised in Napa. I'm down to meet up sometime. Just gotta get my car smogged so i can start driving it again lol

Nice, Northern Cali Bred, I gotta smog too. They should make it every four years. It seems like I just smoged. :lol:
By Punksz6
#335309 So I passed smog with flying colors back in July. Also got a couple udates.

I got a new Pioneer head unit and Kenwood components cause my audio wasn't up to par. :lol:

Love the Bluetooth! :)

Not my pic, cause I put mine in as soon as I got em and I haven't taken any pics yet, but these are the same ones. LoL
By Punksz6
#335310 Oh and I finally got a set of Sir Corners. :D

By TrailerTrash
#335351 more pics.
By Punksz6
TrailerTrash wrote:more pics.

Will do my friend. Gotta post em up. :thumb:
By Punksz6
chrono404 wrote:I like how the dash looks. Its pretty clean.

Thank You Chrono! I'm hoping to get a real black one. Mine was dyed black by previous owner. I then want to put my dormant tagging skills back into action with some real painted or air brushed bombings around the bezel. Will be a work in progress. :D
By Punksz6
#335440 Got some pics. Will get better ones later on.

Sir On

Plasti-Dipped SRR Shift Knob

Threw the Y8 Exhaust Mani back on and wanted to put my Y8 shield on. So I decided to make a hole for the dip stick. Will paint it and throw in back on.
By Punksz6
#335804 So i finally changed it up a bit. Been rollin on the Ek82's. So i threw the S.H Cp's on, but needed to have the valve stem changed cause it was leaking air. :thumb:

:)
By Fada Blayne
#335912 Looking good my ute! Car came a long way since you've started with it. If like to suggest that you paint those dope ass wheels asap! 8) :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#335914 how many wheels do you have??
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:Looking good my ute! Car came a long way since you've started with it. If like to suggest that you paint those dope ass wheels asap! 8) :thumb:

I will forsure!! Gotta save up for that and a real deal paint job on the Coupe. :D
By Punksz6
AjG20 wrote:how many wheels do you have??

LoL Aj, I've had a lot of rims. I have 4 sets right now. But I have to be on the look out for different kinds or Rare ones that I like. Still want Mugen NR10's/Speed Choppys and Zender Turbos.

Almost had a set of Nr10's for $900 with Azenis but got beat to em!! Zender Turbos were in my area but dude was asking to much $1200 with crap tires. Its nice to live in an Area where all different kinds of rims are a possibility. :) Only thing is you gotta watch out for the thieves and thieves selling HOT wheels. I stay away from them people. :x
By Fada Blayne
#336207 Not trying to thread jack but while we are on the topic of wheels I really want to get a set of either Regas or Wedsports. I love those on our coupes! :love: :cheers: