Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#332350 sprinthart dammit! :x

lol they are gunna look sweet :thumb:
By Punksz6
#332477 Replaced my old worn out rotors,pads and hardware. I am also gonna throw in a Blox Electric Fan. Here are a couple pics and I have more to do a DIY.. :D

Old Rotors/Pads/Hardware

New Rotors/Pads/Hardware :)
By Apexracing
#332496 Clean as a whistle :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#332539 Clean nice work bro :thumb:
Poor kid good thing you helped him out he wouldve had a new one ripped at a mechanic shop
Those rims :jerkbow:
Question about the KSport installation, did you have to buy the 50mm to 52mm conversion kit for the replacement strut ?
I have some and looking into getting some in the future I also have the chrome body ones :)
By Punksz6
Apexracing wrote:Clean as a whistle :thumb:

Thank You Sir!! :) I was on my phone and didnt notice I put my response on your post.....I'm a Dummy..Fixed it though..:lol:
By Punksz6
familyEGuy23 wrote:Clean nice work bro :thumb:
Poor kid good thing you helped him out he wouldve had a new one ripped at a mechanic shop
Those rims :jerkbow:
Question about the KSport installation, did you have to buy the 50mm to 52mm conversion kit for the replacement strut ?
I have some and looking into getting some in the future I also have the chrome body ones :)

Thanks Bro :thumb: Yeah felt kinda bad for him cause he got screwed into buying it. Also he ended up blowing the head-gasket like a month later, I was suppose to do the timing belt and water pump for him, but he had a buddy of his do it for him since he was outta work.

The Ksport Replacement Strut I was originally gonna buy from ThMotorsports, but had a bad experience with them. So I just got it from Ksport directly. They sent it pretty quick as well. I had seen that they put in the product description that they no longer were offering the 50mm. But when I got it was the 50mm, not sure maybe they still had some left. If you do get some I would from Ksport, some of the other places might not have them. :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#332557 Thanks for the info :thumb: I'll try and ask if they still have the 50mm in stock and if they do ill probably just get them before they're discontinued :o

And dude your really living up to your title, wheel whore! :lol:

Btw how're things up there in NorCal? Planning a trip with the family to visit in Dublin, never been there just know its like an 8-10 hour drive :roll:
Any places worth seeing while I'm up there besides the Golden Gate Bridge :P
Places I should avoid if I take my EG? :pedosmiley2:
By Punksz6
#332584 Thanks Bro!! Its actually been awhile since I got some new wheels...I was originally trying to get some Carving Lover Souls down there in SoCal, but before I could make a move someone scooped em up. Oh well I got my eyes on some Nr10's I have been wanting to get for a long time.. :twisted:

That's Cool Bro, you gonna drive your whip down here :) ... There is Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Monterey Bay but there a little South West of Dublin and Carmel has a pretty nice Beach. I think its right next to Pebble Beach Golf Course were all the Rich/Golf Stars and Actors play.. :lol:

Then in San Francisco there is alot of stuff to sight see or maybe if you have time and money take the Alcatraz Tour. Its pretty cool. Pier 39 has a bunch of cool little shops and restaurants. Which hwy you gonna take? Traffic is kinda crazy in San Fran. There are a lot of one way roads too.
By Punksz6
#332660 Redid my dash sticker bomb with another type of bomb. Came out ok. :)
By Punksz6
#332661 Image
By Punksz6
#332662 Image
By kaikohe
#332666 we are going to have to meet up when i move up that way next year....i need alot of help with my EJ
By familyEGuy23
#332667 Clean bro :thumb:
And not sure at the moment on which highway I do know I'm not taking my eg, it's not photo ready anyways lol :roll:
By Grat
#332674 The coupe is lookin good man :thumb: