Post YOUR Coupe here
By lilhappyej1
#129743 My ej1 coupe got it about 3 months ago came with some goddies like a jdm d15b,drilled and slotted rotors all around and jdm healights and clear corners.I havent done much to it yet just slammed on some nrg coilovers and traded my blackeis for some enkei 92's just missing one :D

Let me know what you guys think :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#129744 looks good man, i need to get me some clear corners 8)

and welcome :thumb:

what part of cali you from??
By Dippin_EG
#129773 not really feeling the wheels, but its off to a good start! Good luck with the build, dude :thumb:
By Punksz6
#129776 Like the wheels!! :thumb: Thinkin bout gettting some BBS Ra or old school Enkies...Man almost got my hands on some BBS RS for $60!!!!!!!! bucks but the guy sold the whole car!
By lilhappyej1
#129799 yea the pics r recent its just the date in the camera im to lazy to change it :lol: i live in the 626 area of california theres good honda scenes right here....i got the rims for free from a friend he didnt like them so i traded my blackies for them :thumb:
By d-mon
#129990 looks good!
i like the EK sideskirts.
By MI_excoupe
#130007 I swear I seen a car that looks just like this.. it was a coupe with the same wheels and everything, although it had gold badges on it...
By lilhappyej1
#130320 Ok so i bought some amber corner lights yesterday, i dont know if i like them more than my clear ones but i thought the amber would go better with the bronze rims and the tail lights

Let me know what u guys think
By racing4respect
#131579 I prefer the orange ones, they just look better with your rims.
If you choose some dark rims then I would prefer the oem ones.
By Punksz6
#131620 I like the amber on there :thumb: ... I got smoked amber but need to put em...
By Vti93T
#133834 looks like a good project..amber corners look good..just need to slam the car and add a lip and you're set :thumb:
By lilhappyej1
#136131 so i was bored the other day so decided to paint my rims a different color i also installed a c pillar

let me know what you guys think :thumb:
By racing4respect
#136172 looks really different if you ask me, I like both colours :thumb:
If you don't like the colour any more just paint it in an other one :P
ps: what hight size are youre tires 60 or 65?