Post YOUR Coupe here
By EG MIKE
#122851 This is all quoted from my original Build thread here: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217976&page=1&pp=20

Well it has been about 2 years now until I have worked on my projects, and with the boost of motivation I have these days mainly from getting back out into the scene, I am eager to finish this one as soon as possible! I do not have the excuse of school and work getting in the way, I am finally only working!

Cliff Notes of Story:

I got this Teal EG as a daily and hydroplaned on the interstate into the middle median! My good friend Josh gave me his coupe that was stolen and stripped completely. For me this is perfect as I had the Teal EG full of useful parts. This project has been worked on and left alone for about 2 years now. I am finally out of college and have free time and the motivation to finish this project!

I will update the pictures when I get home, I do not have all my pictures on my laptop. :cheers:

Well, got to work on it again. fixed the fuel leak for now with some rubber fuel host and 2 clamps. (cheap)

Got the engine running friday night! The fans did not cut on so I didn't let it run long. I have to go back and check the sensor and maybe the wiring. More to come.

I got a donor eg and stripped the engine/suspension and integra front brakes onto the coupe.

Heres the pics:

Well got to work on it some Sunday...

I installed the exhaust and new horn.

I also checked the radiator fan out. I used the paperclip trick and the fan does work. I tested the engine again to see if the fan would come on and it didn't when the two hoses got to the same temperature. I am thinking about replacing the sensor and thermostat first off... I should get these this week..

Pictures:

Forgot to post this pic! Slammed out ride here:

I would so be done by now if the stupid alarm wasn't holding me back. I have some type of wiring issue. If I engage the alarm, after 20ish seconds the alarm goes off every time.

I finally got some other work done. Almost done with the wire tuck and interior:

Some Parts:

vtec wiring:

a/c parts reference

Updates:

Check out the dates of the pictures!

05-25-09

So I backtracked?! so what! haha. I took everything back out to put a new main harness in for power windows/door locks. Here are the pics putting the new stuff back in for a 2nd time.

06-04-09

Really just finishing up stuff everywhere on the car. Put the dash in finally and checked the lights and other wires.

06-06-09

Saturday was awesome! I was lucky to have Tim and Chris to come over and help me wrap up the random shit to get the car on the road. Thanks guys!!

Next updates will be better photos of it complete! :)
By ohDirka
#122870 Nice Build I like your shop reminds me of my buddy's back in Ohio
By EG MIKE
#123306 Thanks guys! pretty cool forum here I like the layout!
By White-eg8-girl
#123349 Its coming along very nicely.

Oh and BTW I love the color.
:thumb:
By doitpropa
#123376 nice work man how did u go about registering a stolen/recovery don't mean to thread jack but i thought once stolen they were salvaged
By Chance
#123650 Great build! Cant wait for the completion pics!

doitpropa wrote:nice work man how did u go about registering a stolen/recovery don't mean to thread jack but i thought once stolen they were salvaged

From my understanding..... If your insurance pays out the value of the car to the owner It becomes salvage title. If you dont submit it to the insurance and just pay for it to be fixed or parts replaced out of your own pocket the title remains "Clean". 8)
By Vti93T
#123685 car looks clean