Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
MrJayDM wrote:
Boods wrote:No updates in 5 months? What's happened to this build? Was a huge inspiration for myself and many others!

sorry i went on some rough time and i need it to part out my car. so now its messing cf hood, front bumper, back bumper, front seats, wheels, head lights, ecu, and my cf trunk.

this how it looks like before i sold my hood and head light

DONT WORRY GUYS I WILL BRING THIS COUPE BACK TO LIFE MAYBE SOMETIME THIS YEAR!

Dang Sorry to hear that!! Your Coupe was Awesome and the work you did to was Awesome aswell!! I can't wait to see what you do to it! Untill then keep ur head up!!:thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#289674 Been there man, hope everything has turned for best, car has always been amazing. Can't wait to see it back in action. GL
By jred
#299356 nice ride man :thumb:

hey MrJayDM just wondering how much power did your first set up had? the B16a turbo im planning a build similar to what you had..
By kylenjdm93
#325544 this thread is old as balls, but i wanted to encourage Mrjaydm on his build.

if you need help with your k, hit me up with pics, i have a spare k20a2 in my garage just sitting there, i build k engines all da time :thumb:

what im sayin is ill help you get it together enough for it to run strong.

if you still have it and your eg
By MrJayDM
kylenjdm93 wrote:this thread is old as balls, but i wanted to encourage Mrjaydm on his build.

if you need help with your k, hit me up with pics, i have a spare k20a2 in my garage just sitting there, i build k engines all da time :thumb:

what im sayin is ill help you get it together enough for it to run strong.

if you still have it and your eg

thanks for giving me some encourage, now something hit me and tell me that i should fix the coupe once again. so now i kinda decided to build it but its gonna be a slow build for sure tho. i will post how my coupe looks like
By MrJayDM
#335178 for all the ppl asking me what happen to the coupe. i still have the shell and this is what it look like after 3 years not seeing the sun. i will take my time to build this again so i hope you guys stay with my build again. thanks again

Image[/URL]
By Punksz6
#335200 Nice to hear from you Bro!! What are the plans for it? Can't wait to see what you come up with. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#335761 :shock: :shock: :shock: :woot: :woot: :woot: Hella Yeah Bro! :popcorn:
By EJ civic Juan
#336203 that ej1 build was super sick cant wait to see what u end up doing with the J-series and in to what car u gonna drop that power plant in to??
By MrJayDM
EJ civic Juan wrote:that ej1 build was super sick cant wait to see what u end up doing with the J-series and in to what car u gonna drop that power plant in to??

that j series gonna be on hold for now